True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I really don't talk to too many people any more. It bothers me a little, because I feel like I am being distant from others, but they have been busy too. I confess, I just don't like feeling obligated to call people. It would be nice if they checked up on me as well. It just seems one sided sometimes.

I know how you feel. I have had people tell me they want me to reach out to them more and when I do try, either they ignore my text or when they do feel like replying it's a very short conversation. Either match my efforts or you won't hear from me. It's that simple.

Agreed, but this is also why I have way fewer friends than I used to.. and yeah, it gets lonely after awhile. But honestly, why put in effort for people who aren't doing the same?

Because i am clingy af and have to make sure everyone likes me at all times. Oh. Was that retorical?

But wouldn't you being excessively clingy drive everyone away eventually?
    Yus
    z4buwibpt69q.gif

Well now, that's no good! Here, have some kittens.

ezitgxbndrvp.gif

I :heart: Scrubs

Same girl

You have excellent taste in TV. Scrubs, Rick and Morty, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and Bo Burnham...dayum

That sounds like something someone in a cult would say.....

What I'm just saying he'd be perfect for the...party. Yeah, party.
    I really don't talk to too many people any more. It bothers me a little, because I feel like I am being distant from others, but they have been busy too. I confess, I just don't like feeling obligated to call people. It would be nice if they checked up on me as well. It just seems one sided sometimes.

I know how you feel. I have had people tell me they want me to reach out to them more and when I do try, either they ignore my text or when they do feel like replying it's a very short conversation. Either match my efforts or you won't hear from me. It's that simple.

Agreed, but this is also why I have way fewer friends than I used to.. and yeah, it gets lonely after awhile. But honestly, why put in effort for people who aren't doing the same?

Because i am clingy af and have to make sure everyone likes me at all times. Oh. Was that retorical?

Yus
    z4buwibpt69q.gif

ezitgxbndrvp.gif

I :heart: Scrubs

Same girl

You have excellent taste in TV. Scrubs, Rick and Morty, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and Bo Burnham...dayum

wrx6e0bqonwj.png
    Ive never gotten a two syllable damn before :D

:joy:

Good lord ive never been invited to a party before,

Can you bring red solo cups for the koo...beer. Yeah, beer.

Yeah ill bring my buns too. Hot dog buns. Thats still a party thing right?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Yus
    z4buwibpt69q.gif

ezitgxbndrvp.gif

fnei4de46muk.gif

Have some more:

swiy03n1u2dr.gif
    2at3epabn67m.gif
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I want to go buy a bunch of stuff that is totally not healthy, and binge watch *kitten* on Netflix.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    You are an adult, do it
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I confess I feel damned if I do and damned if I don't sometimes with trying to be healthy. I read an article saying that less than six hours a night of sleep is as damaging to your brain as binge drinking. Then the article right above that said Too much sleep is damaging to your brain. Next I'll see an article claiming that intermittent sleeping is the best thing. So I confess I'm tired and I'd like to go back to bed.

As someone that gets intermittent sleep, I will report back in about 10 years and let you know. If I am still around.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    It is a very rare occasion that I must be at a desk doing paperwork like I'm currently doing.....i confess I'd rather be taking endless amounts of selfies and posting them than be sitting here....

I confess that I'd really like you to be taking endless amounts of selfies and posting them too..... :wink:
    I'll be right over to help you with that paperwork!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    ICF that I think kale is overrated. So are brussel sprouts.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options

Brussel sprouts are the worst!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Brussel sprouts are the worst!

Shut your mouth!
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I confess I have tasted neither kale nor brussels sprouts. And I confess I struggled to avoid the double negative in that sentence (ESL)
    While I am confessing, I confess I am trying to watch most Marvel movies. Captain America: Civil War today.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

What does ICF mean? International Coach Federation? Seriously. What does it mean?
  • lizga17
    lizga17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I confess....i really want to start working because my baby makes me feel like a sofa/rest/spa/therapist and cant do anything (cleaning, bathing, pooping, nothing) till my husband comes. I love her soooo much...but (here comes the excuse) i dont have anyone tontalk to ..no family..no friends..well i got one but shes so into just talking about her love life it makes me not wanna talk to her....i need to work!!! I fewl aawful saying that.
  • Eat2Brute
    Eat2Brute Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    lizga17 wrote: »
    I confess....i really want to start working because my baby makes me feel like a sofa/rest/spa/therapist and cant do anything (cleaning, bathing, pooping, nothing) till my husband comes. I love her soooo much...but (here comes the excuse) i dont have anyone tontalk to ..no family..no friends..well i got one but shes so into just talking about her love life it makes me not wanna talk to her....i need to work!!! I fewl aawful saying that.

You shouldn't feel awful about wanting to do more with your life. All anyone wants is to feel relevant.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I forgot to take my insulin shot last night.. that suck but now I know why my sugars high this morning. i'm so braindead some times. lol oh boy the diabetes nurse is going to shoot me. tomorrow when I see her