150 lbs lost as of 7 30 am this morning

Options

Replies

• lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Imagine all the people in your gym that you must have inspired while they watched you transform over the last 15 months!
    That is so awesome! Congrats on your incredible loss and dedication and thank you for posting and sharing, you have certainly inspired me, in more ways than losing weight, anything is possible!
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    Congrats!
  • rj_knitnchick
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • carlosdon
    carlosdon Posts: 125
    Options
    nice one my son! great job!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    This fantastic!! Congratulations!!!!! What an inspiration you are!
  • tsolomon75
    tsolomon75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    God bless YOU!
    Way 2 Go!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic job!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Those are some amazing result and an even better attitude.
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous, Lloyd! You have done an amazing job and are a true inspiration to the rest of us on this journey!! Congrats!!!
  • a_freeman
    a_freeman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    One of the most inspirational stories yet. Way to go. You probably added 30 or 40 years to your life. Great moral - never give up.
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    What a great story!! Ill bet you dont even recognize yourself!! Such a great inspiration!
    Congrats on making it to Onderland!

4925355.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    This is an awesome success story. It really is amazing that you have done so much. Keep working who knows where it will take you. You are doing amazing and this is wonderful to hear about those successes.
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Lloyd. You are my inspiration and I won't give up until I join you in Onederland. No matter how long it takes or how hard it gets, I will keep going because thanks you to I know I CAN go from being a 350lb couch potato to a lean under 200lb fit healthy man.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    You are nothing short of amazing :) Congratulations love
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    GRATZZ keep it up!!!
  • ashesoh1234
    ashesoh1234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic, awesome, wonderful!!! Go you! Congratulations on your weight loss and your wellness! You must feel so great. I really like what you said about never giving up. Thx!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's darn impressive and inspiring! You did an amazing job, congrats on a job well done! :drinker:
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    What an amazing inspiration. GREAT JOB!!
  • glasgowgirl101
    glasgowgirl101 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I'm at the beginning of my weight loss journey and reading about your success has totally inspired me to keep going, no matter how long it takes. Thank you SO much for sharing your success with us! :smile:
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Thanks for posting your story, Lloyd. It is so motivating to know it can be done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!