Zombies Don't Eat Cupcakes (closed group)

Options
Hello my little zombie hoard and welcome to the August 2011 MFP Challenge! I am so excited to be your team captain! We are going to rock this!!! Please add one another and myself to your friends list for motivation and support :)

Team Zombies Don't Eat Cupcakes
Captain Sweetlux
1 NonsensicalSteph
2 ilookthetype
3 charlottebronte
4 seechrisrun1918
5 jwerman
6 jlynnmclaughlin
7 shazz20
8 bpalmer30togo
9 jamesysmom
10 lyanson
11 ElExGordo
12 ronboy1979
13 Mekob25
14 risaiz
15 notvoldy
16 Lantern823
17 harm_ny
18 psnow9127
19 Claritaxoxo
20 bluebrenda

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    zombie_cupcake_by_metterschlingel-d3krv9q.gif

zombie-cupcake.jpg

zombie+brain+cupcake.jpg
  • risaiz
    risaiz Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am super excited for this challenge! My goal is to lose 10lbs and at least an inch from my waist. I am going to push myself harder than ever. Good luck to everyone. Feel free to add me :) Have a healthy weekend everyone.
  • risaiz
    Options
    zombie_cupcake_by_metterschlingel-d3krv9q.gif

zombie-cupcake.jpg

zombie+brain+cupcake.jpg

These are great! I think the middle one is hilarious :D
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Some remotely fitness-related images...

lib-yhst-81571646212247-gozombiesimage.jpg
    lib-yhst-81571646212247-eternalimage.jpg
    images-zombie-eat-flesh-lg2-g_thumb_400x300.gif
    images-ZombieFastFood_Fullpic_1.gif
    media-catalog-product-i-f-ifiwereazombie_fullpic_1.jpg
    media-catalog-product-z-o-zombiefoodpyramid_fullpic.jpg
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    This my 1st ever group challenge!! im super excited and i think this is just the push i need to stay motivated..feel free to add me as well <3 my goal is to lose 12 poundss
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Shooting for 10 lbs. Been stalled (and not exactly giving my best effort) the last couple of months. August will change that. Best to all of my fellow zombs!
  • lyanson
    lyanson Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    YAY US!!!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! This is also my first group challenge! Please add me so we can keep each other motivated! :) Can't wait to start this challenge and be even closer to finding the skinny me!
  • Mekob25
    Mekob25 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! This is also my first group challenge! Please add me so we can keep each other motivated! :) Can't wait to start this challenge and be even closer to finding the skinny me!

Ditto!! :laugh:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    my mom signed my up, and I'm totally stoked. Also, I love our team name.
  • jamesysmom
    jamesysmom Posts: 38
    Options
    im so excited just let me know what we gotta do im so ready for this I so want to show my dr im not lazy like he seems to think
  • jamesysmom
    Options
    can someone msg me how to make the brain cupcakes my daughter wants to make them for her friends to take to the rpg games they play
  • charlottebronte
    Options
    So, I'm ilookthetype's mom, and I have to admit....the biggest challenge for me in August will be to endure our team name and all of the images posted in reference to it....Really??? Zombies????????????? ugh! Here we go....all the best to each teammate!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    So, I'm ilookthetype's mom, and I have to admit....the biggest challenge for me in August will be to endure our team name and all of the images posted in reference to it....Really??? Zombies????????????? ugh! Here we go....all the best to each teammate!
    I'll try to keep the imagery to a minimum. :smile:
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Oh no! You don't like zombies!!!! Ha ha I watch the same zombie movies every month! I even have a zombie survival plan. My friends think I'm crazy...maybe a little, but when the zombie apocalypse comes don't come knocking on my door :)
  • jamesysmom
    Options
    my daughter absolutely loves zombies, she even plays in a zombie rpg called all flesh must be eaten lol . She absolutely loved the graphics and wants to know how to make the brain cupcakes lol. where do we need to post our weight and when do we need to post it for the challenge
  • notvoldy
    notvoldy Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi everyone! Looking forward to this challenge, although a little nervous. This is my first one too.

I'm in love with our team name. :D

Edit: Oh, and I should probably add I'm looking to lose 10 pounds this month.

and my contribution to the zombie sweets:

hellokittyzombiecake.jpg
  • jamesysmom
    Options
    I love the Hello Kitty Zombie, I might see if anyone around here can make one and it will be my daughters birthday cake for when she turns 17 she loves zombies lol
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    Hello fellow zombies :) I hope you're all as excited about this challenge as i am!! I know its only a month long challenge but i have a proposal: how do you guys feel about progress pictures? Like we can post a super recent picture before the challenge starts then a new one at the end of the challenge? I think it would motivate me to kill this challenge even more.. what does everyone think?
  • risaiz
    Options
    Oh no! You don't like zombies!!!! Ha ha I watch the same zombie movies every month! I even have a zombie survival plan. My friends think I'm crazy...maybe a little, but when the zombie apocalypse comes don't come knocking on my door :)

LOL! :laugh: You will certainly be prepared for a zombie apocalypse. I hope we all will by the end of this challenge :bigsmile:

Which are your favorite zombie movies?

-RAI