How much weight do you want to lose?

Options
13»

Replies

• arianapolitis
    arianapolitis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9", 154 pounds, 25 years old. I'd like to get to 140 safely. I was in law school the last three years and recently took the bar exam. Between studying and working part time, I was always on the go and really gave up on a healthy lifestyle. Now that I'm done with school, I want to make a permanent change. Started up last Monday and I'm committed to reaching my goal!
  • becky6323
    becky6323 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Goal is 110lbs ultimately. 40 down, 70 to go.
  • yourfitnessenemy
    yourfitnessenemy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've gained 20 on antidepressants, so I'd like to take off 20. I'd be happy enough with 15 though.
  • mroloff
    mroloff Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've lost 122 pounds so far and have about 50 more pounds to go to get into the healthy BMI range for my height.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I've got 4 lb to go and no idea if I'll keep going. The past week has seen several pounds lost. The past month has seen me lose about 1 or 2 inches around my saggy saggy torso. Seriously. A month ago I could cinch this belt to the 3rd hole. Now I can cinch it to the 5th hole. It's not completely comfortable in the 5th hole, but I may need to get a smaller belt if things keep up like this for another month.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    My goal is more body fat percentage than a weight. I want my bf% below 25%. I started around 32% and am now around 27-28% so slowly but surely I'm getting there.

I'll re-evaluate when I get there