5' - 5'2" girls I want to hear your story and pics! Continuation!!

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Bump. Need some inspiration.
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Needed to see these pics this morning! 5'1 and currently 224. Goal of 130 ish. Started a gym routine a few weeks ago. At this about a year now. Stalled a couple of times and gained twice.
    I've decided to be very selfish for the next year and turn down most social occasions in the hope that I will stop derailing. Here's hoping!

You can do it! Those are almost exactly my stats too. I don't look perfect now, but I think I look better. And more importantly, I FEEL better! So much healthier and full of energy.

5'1" 48 yrs old SW225 CW138 GW135. Lost 90 lbs over 18 months and have maintained for about 2 years now.

7dxhr7vfcsws.jpg

zn3ekj29rfkx.jpg
    sojn5epmv6no.png

Thanks so much for that!!! You look amazing! That's where I want to be.
    I want it so much, not just for me, but for my hubby and daughter too.
    Upped my protein, upped my exercise and cut calories. Any other tips great fully accepted!
    Congrats lady! I hope you are very proud of yourself and your amazing achievement! X
  • RN125
    RN125 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love my Mfp and you all are an inspiration and helps me to stay focused.

I'm 5'2 and my highest weight was 167 2014 I lost 30 lbs in 18 months. It was a journey since I love my bread and sweets. I never gave them up I just had less of them. Now 2017 I have gained a couple pounds back and I want to lose them and then some.

SW 168
    CW 142
    GW 130
  • lisagetslim
    lisagetslim Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    amazing im 5 ft day 1 227 lbs!!!!!! only on day 4 seems along way off but every day i hope to get closer to my goal :smile:
  • Crushingit22
    Crushingit22 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    5'1 150 -> 107

OhkysZz.jpg

Damn!
  • annbenigay
    annbenigay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Almost 5'3". I still have a long way to go, but here's my halfway progress!

~213lbs --> 167lbs

8e2q9qf91kaz.jpg

How long did it take for you to get the result?
    I am now 5" and 213 pounds.. want to be like you =)

• katielisle0753
    katielisle0753 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for awhile now. 5'1 starting weight 223-225 pounds I'm feeling hopeless. I decided starting tomorrow I'm not eating anything that's bad and I'll save it for Saturday's. Struggling with food addiction. Any tips to get over this? What should I eat?? I set my calories at 1200. I'm going to start walking everyday again.
  • LizzieEEllis
    LizzieEEllis Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for awhile now. 5'1 starting weight 223-225 pounds I'm feeling hopeless. I decided starting tomorrow I'm not eating anything that's bad and I'll save it for Saturday's. Struggling with food addiction. Any tips to get over this? What should I eat?? I set my calories at 1200. I'm going to start walking everyday again.

Hi Katie! You may want to give yourself more time to make changes. You need more than a day to learn about nutrition and prepare for 1200 calories if you don't want to feel like you're starving (I know I did!). 1200 calories in junk food makes for a miserable existence. Eating cleaner and walking is a good way to start. Try to drink more water/plain tea/real coffee and less soda/alcohol. Learn to cook something new, even if it's not something like "vegan soy lentil crisps". Do your research on nutrition and make changes as you learn. Add more exercise as you go. Feel free to add me for support or if you want help making a balanced meal plan. =)

Lizzie
  • Jkowals123
    Jkowals123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options

• mistiwiedmann
    mistiwiedmann Posts: 12 Member
    Options

I'm 5'2 and I started at the same weight range you are starting at. Don't feel hopeless, make small changes at a time and you can do this. I decided to log everything that I ate and then I realized I needed to stop eating so much. I decided that to do that I would cut out soda and drink water instead. Drinking more water helped me have more energy and then I "exercise" by walking. I eventually got a gym membership and found out what I enjoyed doing and did that for awhile.. just a lot of baby steps.

If I could give you any other really good advice it would be to stick with it. even if that means just doing one thing at a time. That's what I wish I would've done, I've stopped and started so many times (with the app and myself).
    Now, I am starting again, this time with help from medical staff, and I feel really hopeful about it this time (I sprained my ankle recently so I can't work out or go to the gym and I ACTUALLY MISS IT).

You will get there Dear. Slow and steady wins the race. If you ever wanna talk my inbox is open(:

Everyone else looks so amazing and is such an inspiration. I am SO GLAD I found this thread!!!
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    [
    en3jfbd6do1n.jpg

58 years old, 5'0"
    In 2002 I was at my highest weight (185 lbs.), 2014: 166 lbs., 2016: 113.2 lbs.
    I'm a powerlifter and wanted to get stronger. I started bulking November 2016 and currently weigh 137 lbs.

You look awesome! Great Job.
  • Dee2017Aus
    Dee2017Aus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5"2. Age 43, 3 kids.
    SW 125
    GW 115
  • bsteves06
    bsteves06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and had my second baby on Aug 5th. Weighed 150 when I gave birth, coping to get to 110. Currently at 126 but the last 10 lbs are really hard for me to lose. I have no idea how to upload a picture lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!