• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I can't understand people who choose a potential romantic relationship over their children. It baffles me

Wut

Like people who move away from their kids for a relationship.
    Emotionally? Literally? How old are the kids?

I have seen this happen multiple times. Different ages, but all young kids and one parent packs up and moves across the country

Real talk, I almost don't even care if my husband murders someone, I'm never going to separate from him for that ^ reason. He's stuck with me fo life.

Glass half full viewpoint: If he murders someone he will go to jail and then you don't have to worry about him going anywhere

Glass half empty viewpoint: what if it's me he murders? Don't get me wrong, I totally have it coming.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I can't understand people who choose a potential romantic relationship over their children. It baffles me

Wut

I have seen this happen multiple times. Different ages, but all young kids and one parent packs up and moves across the country

Real talk, I almost don't even care if my husband murders someone, I'm never going to separate from him for that ^ reason. He's stuck with me fo life.

Glass half full viewpoint: If he murders someone he will go to jail and then you don't have to worry about him going anywhere

Glass half empty viewpoint: what if it's me he murders? Don't get me wrong, I totally have it coming.

Valid point, but then you still don't have to worry about where he is because dead

I should probably just murder him first.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Wut

Valid point, but then you still don't have to worry about where he is because dead

You should probably also delete all these comments. You just in case. Evidence. As someone that has been married 18 years my lips are sealed and no judgments.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    My 60hr work week just turned in to a 64hr work week...
    Thanks graveyard, sometimes you just gotta laugh...
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Wut

You should probably also delete all these comments. You just in case. Evidence. As someone that has been married 18 years my lips are sealed and no judgments.

:lol:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Just think of all the money

I'm actually going to bank the hours as comp time 1 for 1.5 , so I can cash it out at the end of the year at a higher rate ssshhh
    :wink:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

I'm actually going to bank the hours as comp time 1 for 1.5 , so I can cash it out at the end of the year at a higher rate ssshhh

This is atrocious, I'm telling your supervisor

gtfiirgpigab.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

This is atrocious, I'm telling your supervisor

gtfiirgpigab.gif

I'm too cute, no one would want to hurt me :)

mfksozvy5men.gif
    Hahaha!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    ICT I told them when I was hired that I wouldn't work night shift. I'm now working night shifts. I'd quit tomorrow if there was anything else.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I think a good friend of mine is being played and I don't know whether to tell her or not.

What makes you think she's being played? Is it any of your business? Do you think this just because you have a thing for her?

Of course it's my business, she's a good friend and an awesome woman! Do I have a thing for her, as in romantic inclinations? HAAAhaha, dude, I'm as gay as gay gets :D

So my first point then, what makes you think she's being played? Do you have evidence or just a feeling?

It is a gut feeling based on this guy's behaviour. It's a dilemma because I don't have substantial proof and even if I did, I don't want to tell her. Man, I need beer!

Without proof leave it alone. You could be way off and that would damage your friendship.

@SexyTimesMike I am interested to know what exactly is your motivation to get involved, to spread 'the word' in defence of your 'awesome woman friend' especially when all you are going on is a hunch. How well do you actually know the man involved; have you really studied his 'behaviour' as you claim you have? "Without proof, leave it alone..you could be way off and that would damage your friendship" - wise words and well worth regarding before acting on unsubstantiated assumptions.

Welcome back gorgeous :smile:
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    ICT I told them when I was hired that I wouldn't work night shift. I'm now working night shifts. I'd quit tomorrow if there was anything else.

I just bought another flip house....cmon down to NY! Bring the family :)

Don't tempt me man!
  • eamon8188
    eamon8188 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I confess I keep eating *kitten* at the weekends and saying I will start Monday
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options

Don't tempt me man!

Can you do one of those flipping houses tv shows?

I'd watch that.

That would be a dream come true!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Don't tempt me man!

Can you do one of those flipping houses tv shows?

I'd watch that.

At the end of the month my flipping houses website will hopefully be up :).....no TV show.... yet ;)

I'm fairly certain if you launched a kickstarter a lot of ladies would fund it

I make a good house flipper, I don't think I would make a good TV personality lol

Aww c'mon, don't undersell yourself. Pretty sure if you go shirtless and you recite twinkle twinkle little star we'd all be happy ..I'd watch :)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Wut

I call dibs on the body.
    Burial or cremation?
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Wut

I call dibs on the body.
    Burial or cremation?

Do you need to know right away? Otherwise I'd probably just ask quick before I do it
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Wut

I call dibs on the body.
    Burial or cremation?

Do you need to know right away? Otherwise I'd probably just ask quick before I do it

I say cremation.

Less evidence.

If my husband ever does die, I'm screwed anyway thanks to these posts. :lol: