ROW the WORLD - Team Jack SparRow Row Row (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Kidnap days are Sat & Sun this weekend. Another boat gets to kidnap the highest person and triple their calories!!

Won't be me on Sun -- it's my REST DAY!! I'm soooooo looking forward to it:bigsmile:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    July 30: 1013!

LONG run today... well ok, I walked the last 20 mins, but I ran for an hour and a half!
    Pity it's not double day today.
    Sunday will be rest day I think.
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    July 30: 1013!

LONG run today... well ok, I walked the last 20 mins, but I ran for an hour and a half!
    Pity it's not double day today.
    Sunday will be rest day I think.

WOW - that's awesome!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Recorded to here

Sorry I've been MIA - the cabin we are staying at was supposed to have internet, but doesn't and of course my phone has a crap signal.

I am missing 2 for Thursday and SIX for yesterday - please post your cals so I can send in an update.

This weekend, we get to kidnap the biggest cal burner and then we are either double or triple it.
  • wilsonshome
    wilsonshome Posts: 100
    Options
    July 30 500 calories - 10 miles
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    July 30: 770 cals = 15.4 miles

Definitely not going to be the biggest burner today. :smile: My son has a cold and spent most of the night in our bed, coughing. So my sleep was crap. But I still got out of bed at 6:30 and did half of my original plan. Hopefully he sleeps better tonight so I can do the full workout tomorrow.

Have a good weekend everyone!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I will be leaving shortly to go to my grandmother's house and I have no idea if I will have internet connection. If i do I will totally log (of course!) but if i don't then I will log everything when I get home Sunday night.

I am so sorry if this will inconvenience anyone, but I just wanted to check in so you all know what's up. Thank you all and see ya sunday! :)
  • spiceshirl
    spiceshirl Posts: 177
    Options
    Ok July 29 736 calories! I hear everyone talking about double day tomorrow but its a kidnap day too of the biggest calorie burner so the points goes to the otter boat! Did I get it wrong?

That's how I understood it to work too. Is it just tomorrow or Sat & Sun? I hope not both days. That would really suck. :devil:

Its both days thats why i was wondering why the celebration, however if everyone does a big burn it won't matter because it a double day and too we can steal from another boat as well so what we give to them we will get bACK as well so its best we all try to hit big numbers if we can!! tomorrow am going for 3000 calories!!
  • spiceshirl
    spiceshirl Posts: 177
    Options
    Sat Jul 29th/1010 calories burnt Row on!!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    7/30 1753
  • Pebble321
    Options
    Sunday morning here and it is WILD outside... wind, rain, clouds and all.
    Yesterday was a long long run (I just mapped it on Runkeeper and it was 14km, though I think I walked the last km or so) and I'm rather sore so today is going to be a rest day.
  • FL_Nettie
    Options
    Sat 7/30 - 860 cal

Did a 6 mile run/jog today!! :bigsmile: Thank heavens I have a rest day scheduled for tomorrow.

Here's the rest of my week incase I'm the one you're missing:
    Fri 7/29 = 625
    Thurs 7/28 = 530
    Wed 7/27 = 423
    Tues 7/26 = 173
    Mon 7/25 = 608
    Sun 7/24 = 0
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    July 30: 841 calories
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    7/30 - rest day for me - woke up late and between errands and meeting some friends for a movie and dinner, just couldn't get a workout in - BUT starting tomorrow with a long run at 7 am, and hopefully some other stuff throughout the day!
  • Rheagansmom
    Rheagansmom Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    07/30/11: 1033 casl!!!!! Worked out with Just Dance 2 for the Wii with my oldest kiddo. I used my heart rate monitor so I could help us row since I have been having a rough go lately. Woo hoo that game is a blast.
  • charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    July 30th
    1000 cals= 20miles
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    July 30th: 532 calories =10.64 miles

Sorry I've been MIA, crazy summer days :smile:
  • Pebble321
    Options
    Rest day today - just a gentle walk. I have to start work early tomorrow so will have to see what I can sqeeze in.

July 31: 91 cals
  • FL_Nettie
    Options
    Does anyone know the challenges for the week? I'm trying to plan my workouts for the week and don't want to screw up any double days.