Finally broke my plateau! 108lb gone!

Options
cajunchicla2
cajunchicla2 Posts: 30 Member
edited August 2017 in Success Stories
I'm super pumped! I had been at a plateau for 6 months and was just about to give up and decided to change things one last time. I'm so excited, as of this morning I broke through my plateau and I am down 108.6!!!! If I can do this anyone can! And these pictures are truly so embarrassing for me and I'm still not where I want to be but if it helps and encourages anyone at all then it's worth it! I'm still on a mission to lose about 50 more! If you want to friend me I'd love to have you there! I'll root you on! It's full steam ahead now!!!!
The first picture to the left is me at my heaviest and while I hate looking at this pic, it's a constant reminder of where I'll never go back to! The middle pic was my half way point and still so unhappy! The last one was take this morning!
a6slhyfbwqm7.jpg

Replies

• showerbeer1982
    showerbeer1982 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You're flipping killing it!!! Awesome!! Mucho high fives for you!!!
  • cajunchicla2
    Options
    Thank you!!!!
  • pennygm72
    pennygm72 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing, and well done for not giving up!!
  • crystalstreet1004
    crystalstreet1004 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are very courageous to put yourself all out there. I've only taken a headshot so far. I'm just trying to grasp the concept that I'm in control of my body. I have over 100 pounds to lose, but it's great to see people such as yourself sharing your journey to show anything is possible. Thank you. Crystal
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Great job working through it.
  • cajunchicla2
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous- thanks for helping us to see it is possible!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Good for you and way to keep the faith. You look fantastic!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You trusted the process and didn't give up and you weathered the "storm" and came out the other side so much better for it. This is truly inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing. Seeing your transformation gives me hope. Wishing you continued success on your journey. :)
  • cajunchicla2
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I'm thankful that my store can be an inspiration to you all! Y'all can do this if I can!!! Your goals are reachable and can be obtained with dedication and hard work!!!!
  • finkikin5450
    finkikin5450 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Dang Girl! Way to go!
  • RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! The fact you kept at it for 6 months even while not losing shows your determination.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing! Congratulations!
  • chasitystiff7057
    chasitystiff7057 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Your doing great you can add me I would love to have support do you eat anything with you calories
  • Mmmurphy20
    Mmmurphy20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please tell me how!!! I've been at a plateau for ab 4 months!!!! And it's driving me craaaaaaaaaazy! I've tried switching things up, NOTHING!
  • Ironlioness40
    Ironlioness40 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Inspiring ! Thank you for sharing.
  • myfitnessjourneyto180
    Options
    Good job! Hopefully I can do the same XD
  • shakenbake57
    shakenbake57 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Fantastc! I'm interested in what changes you made to break thru the plateau? I've been sitting on one for a couple months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!