My 580 calorie dinner...what are you having tonight?

Options

Replies

• charlenechaz
    charlenechaz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Tonight is garlic and chili prawns with med-veg and avocado. Maybe mushroom soup to start. but definitely polishing off dinner with a small glass of wine.
  • LisaR86
    LisaR86 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Greek salad (no olives) w/ 3 oz grilled steak & greek yogurt dressing...309 cal.
  • KarenSmith2018
    KarenSmith2018 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    ive got homemade thai green curry with caulirice tonight. Approx 300 cals total because of the use of caulirice.
    :-) Followed by some greek yogurt and a little granola.
  • scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I've got tandoori cod marinading in the fridge to make tandoori cod burgers in a brioche bun later. Recipe from Nadiya's British Food Adventure, which I've been living out of lately :)
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Roast, carrots and potato (cooked last night, eating again tonight). So yummy!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I had SmittenKitchen's herbed summer squash pasta bake last night (I reduced the cheese a bit and added spinach); it was delicious. I might have leftovers tonight, but if not I'm thinking of roasting kielbasa-and-vegetable foil packets.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'll be having baked chicken schnitzel (coated in Parmesan) with cucumber and tomato salad.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I am going to make some avocado-tomato salsa and have it with some leftover tacos (red chile sauce, pinto beans, swiss chard).
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'll be having baked chicken schnitzel (coated in Parmesan) with cucumber and tomato salad.

can I come for the schnitzel? :)
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options

Of course!

I might be a bit far, though!
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

Of course!

I might be a bit far, though!

foiled by distance once again...I really need one of those gate things from harry potter that will let me travel places...
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Chicken saagwala (spinach curry using this recipe: https://nadialim.com/recipe/chicken-saagwala/)
    Rice with carrots, almonds, parsley and orange zest/juice
    Summer squash
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    c2llw3my22v4.jpg

Chicken sausage, green beans, radishes and tomatoes, sautéed with a little creamy tomato sauce and a side of hasselback zucchini with turkey bacon and grated Parmesan cheese - about 400 calories.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I am making this salmon and beet salad, but will also be adding goat cheese. Kind of excited.

https://paleoleap.com/salmon-beet-salad-spicy-dressing/
  • Juniper210
    Juniper210 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    sofchak wrote: »

Chicken sausage, green beans, radishes and tomatoes, sautéed with a little creamy tomato sauce and a side of hasselback zucchini with turkey bacon and grated Parmesan cheese - about 400 calories.

@sofchak you've just changed my life. Why had I never thought of doing a zucchini hasselback style? I'm making this tonight! Thank you

• avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    sofchak wrote: »

You... are a genius!
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Had 4 delicious smoked beef ribs last night.

Having pork ragu w/paparadelle tonight
  • LadyLilion
    LadyLilion Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wild mushroom and venison ragu over pasta. Should be right at 470 calories per serving.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Baked cod with mixed peppers and lemon, fresh green beans hot sauce tartar sauce for the others, also, rice pilaf.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Pretty boring here. I had a roast chicken breast (skin on), baked potato with cheese and runner beans.