Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My 580 calorie dinner...what are you having tonight?

13»

Replies

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Panera bread with a friend! We're gonna split a cookie there too.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Graelwyn75 wrote: »
    Tandoori style king prawns, wild and long grain rice, a duck egg and broccoli, zucchini and carrots. Followed by a large pear and a cherry Greek style yoghurt.

Pears sound really good right now. -adds to grocery list-
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    I had half a pot of ready-made tomato and lentil soup, which I bulked up with peas and potatoes, accompanied by tomato and cucumber salad, with red pepper houmous dip. And then I had a ginger biscuit to finish it off.
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Hasselback zucchini?! You just changed my life!

Tonight it's a BBQ chicken drumstick (skin removed because I don't like it), and grilled veggie kabobs (zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms). Plus a glass of wine (okay, I admit it, two glasses!). Plus a 100-cal dark chocolate bar for dessert. Should be about 600 cals for all of that.
  • CindyWard2
    CindyWard2 Posts: 88 Member
    I am the OP and I LOVE seeing/hearing what every one has for dinner!!! Tonight's dinner for me was 555 calories. It is 2 soft tacos with leftover pulled pork, black beans, cheddar and avocado...so freaking good!!fpr2edv499kj.jpg
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    baked ranch chicken thighs, steamed corn on the cob and macaroni salad. yesterday was a red hot dog, steamed garden green beans and a new recipe for mac and cheese i tried in my pressure cooker. . it was awesome.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,787 Member
    Definitely having the kielbasa-and-vegetable foil packets, but I'm also cooking up some quinoa with garlic, lemon, and parsley to go with it!
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    lauracups wrote: »
    Baked cod with mixed peppers and lemon, fresh green beans hot sauce tartar sauce for the others, also, rice pilaf.

I made cod the other night and it was awful, I threw it out. How do you make yours?