My 580 calorie dinner...what are you having tonight?

Options
13»

Replies

• GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Not very hungry, but soo many calories left. I had a very large apple with peanut butter for dinner.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Panera bread with a friend! We're gonna split a cookie there too.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Graelwyn75 wrote: »
    Tandoori style king prawns, wild and long grain rice, a duck egg and broccoli, zucchini and carrots. Followed by a large pear and a cherry Greek style yoghurt.

Pears sound really good right now. -adds to grocery list-
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    I had half a pot of ready-made tomato and lentil soup, which I bulked up with peas and potatoes, accompanied by tomato and cucumber salad, with red pepper houmous dip. And then I had a ginger biscuit to finish it off.
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Hasselback zucchini?! You just changed my life!

Tonight it's a BBQ chicken drumstick (skin removed because I don't like it), and grilled veggie kabobs (zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms). Plus a glass of wine (okay, I admit it, two glasses!). Plus a 100-cal dark chocolate bar for dessert. Should be about 600 cals for all of that.
  • CindyWard2
    CindyWard2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am the OP and I LOVE seeing/hearing what every one has for dinner!!! Tonight's dinner for me was 555 calories. It is 2 soft tacos with leftover pulled pork, black beans, cheddar and avocado...so freaking good!!fpr2edv499kj.jpg
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    baked ranch chicken thighs, steamed corn on the cob and macaroni salad. yesterday was a red hot dog, steamed garden green beans and a new recipe for mac and cheese i tried in my pressure cooker. . it was awesome.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Definitely having the kielbasa-and-vegetable foil packets, but I'm also cooking up some quinoa with garlic, lemon, and parsley to go with it!
  • LynnJ9
    LynnJ9 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    lauracups wrote: »
    Baked cod with mixed peppers and lemon, fresh green beans hot sauce tartar sauce for the others, also, rice pilaf.

I made cod the other night and it was awful, I threw it out. How do you make yours?