What are you NOT grateful for today? What sucks?

Options

Replies

• VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Ripped the middle calous off my left hand today 2 minutes into my workout. Still finished, but ouch that hurt.
  • N6314P
    N6314P Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I keep reading *kitten* and am too clueless to understand what it means.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    N6314P wrote: »

MFP filters bad words into *kitten*

however, if you edit the post, the swearing magically reappears
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    N6314P wrote: »

MFP filters bad words into *kitten*

however, if you edit the post, the swearing magically reappears

Good to know! But then do you get a warning? Things that make you go hmmmmmm.......

dunno

best practice.... keep it clean
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I am not grateful for the person in the Ford Focus who drove 24mph in the 35 mph zone the whole way!

You can push those things out of the way with a little effort. I've done it twice this month so far.

I'm not grateful for those times I decide to drive the Honda Fit and can't push cars varying between 45 and 65 mph out of the left lane. They always have California plates. How does anyone get anywhere in that state?

I'm so grateful my husband decided his truck gets bad gas mileage and leaves it for me most days. Oops, wrong thread.

Most people in CA speed, honestly. The thing that annoyed me is that in most parts of the state, there is no "passing lane". It's just drive wherever you feel like and hope you don't piss someone off enough into committing a crime. Yeesh.

Oh.. and heaven forbid you drive five over in rain anywhere in the north of the state.. it gets you a ticket for reckless driving in poor conditions. Stupid as *kitten*.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    that I went for a root cannel Tuesday and he only got half of it done. next appointment 21
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am not grateful for the person in the Ford Focus who drove 24mph in the 35 mph zone the whole way!

You can push those things out of the way with a little effort. I've done it twice this month so far.

I'm not grateful for those times I decide to drive the Honda Fit and can't push cars varying between 45 and 65 mph out of the left lane. They always have California plates. How does anyone get anywhere in that state?

I'm so grateful my husband decided his truck gets bad gas mileage and leaves it for me most days. Oops, wrong thread.

Most people in CA speed, honestly. The thing that annoyed me is that in most parts of the state, there is no "passing lane". It's just drive wherever you feel like and hope you don't piss someone off enough into committing a crime. Yeesh.

Oh.. and heaven forbid you drive five over in rain anywhere in the north of the state.. it gets you a ticket for reckless driving in poor conditions. Stupid as *kitten*.

got pulled over in texas once, state trooper said you been riding the passing lane for about 5 miles now and i replied we call it the fast lane where im from. and the mofo made me stand in the cold with just jeans and t shirt at 3 in the morning for 30 min -.-

A bunch of friends and I were heading to a lake in Missouri. Never mind that we were in a big conversion van looking like a Scooby-Doo episode.. But they pulled us over, never really told us what for. We assume because we were young in an out of state fishy looking van. But we weren't doing anything illegal. We did have a keg, un tapped for when we got to the lake but they insisted on searching. We stood in the POURING rain for an hour, tornado sirens going off all over the place and found out the next day we were just a few miles from a tornado. They did not give up or let us take cover. It was one of the worst nights but we laugh now. We also finished that keg pretty quickly once we got there.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

got pulled over in texas once, state trooper said you been riding the passing lane for about 5 miles now and i replied we call it the fast lane where im from. and the mofo made me stand in the cold with just jeans and t shirt at 3 in the morning for 30 min -.-

This happened to us, too! He said we were using the "passing lane" improperly and then had NOTHING to cite us on and let us off with a "warning". *kitten*.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    ^^ Reminded me that I ran out of Rick and Morty to watch. Now I am sad.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    That we wont find out until about 3 days before we're due to fly out to Texas, whether my son passed his final PT test in basic training or not.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Depresssion and my inability to just defeat it on my own.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Bitchy customer service employees.
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    The food at the oriental buffet today was hard, dry snd tasteless. The aspca showed up to cite me for feeding a stray cat
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I dropped my "expensive" manual toothbrush in the toilet. I'll have to make due with the free ones the dentist hands out and my electric one 'till I get to the store.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I burned my forehead with my curling iron this morning, that *kitten* hurts!
  • Feistychick68
    Feistychick68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Sick of being an option
  • ck2d
    ck2d Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    people who cancel appointments on me at the last minute...
  • Batmani
    Batmani Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm not grateful for anything because I am a really good human being who takes every day for granted.

Wait I mean not not grateful for anything who takes every day for granted

for f*** sake not not grateful for anything who takes no day for granted yes im amazing.
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    The grief of my father's death crept up on me tonight and left me feeling pretty sad. I know it is normal, but.... Being I work in the middle of the night from home, I got no one to talk to. I'm off in 9 minutes though. Time to go to bed and tomorrow will be a better day!