Thirty lbs by Christmas

Options

Replies

• Steffie782000
    Steffie782000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in, does anyone know how to make a spreadsheet for adding our weight for weight loss?

• Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I'm in - lost 77lbs and it's 30lbs until my goal weight.
  • shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    bethnjon wrote: »
    I am in!! Just getting back on the site. I am up for just about any challenges. Any suggestions for a beginner again?

My advice is log log log and plan plan plan!
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    I'm in, does anyone know how to make a spreadsheet for adding our weight for weight loss?

I am working on that, but I'm happy to defer to an expert if there is one! I made one in google docs, excel spreadsheet, I just don't know how to share the link. I'll try and figure it out today
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-LH_8ipOaOLfJgIfVHGDquq0dvohaAR5Oyfbk_q2cUs

I think you should be able to add your names and weights. Please let me know if it works!
  • Pattiskc
    Pattiskc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I actually am going to lose 38 by 12/31/17! :smiley:
  • Louz163
    Louz163 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Sw: 194lbs
    Gw: 140lbs

30th june: 194lbs
    7th july: 192lbs
    14th july: 187lbs
    21st july: 186lbs
    28th july: 184lbs
    4th aug: 181lbs
    11th aug: 180lbs
    18th aug: 178lbs

Total weight lose so far: 16lbs
  • smh_cliff
    smh_cliff Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30lb by Christmas - I have yet to nail a weekend on track in years of on off dieting maybe if I can jump on this bandwagon I might do better lol. That said, I have a surprise 60th to go to tomorrow which means staying in a hotel and eating out with the other half and his folks tomorrow lunch time, not sure how much control I can have. If I say I am not drinking they'll just assume I'm pregnant :#
  • nicruns
    nicruns Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thankful to be down -2.0 this week!
    So since I joined the challenge:
    -2.0/30
    (and hopefully counting)
    TGIF.
  • Moxiemama5678
    Moxiemama5678 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Tracked all week and I'm +.4 lb.
  • furiousmunchkin
    furiousmunchkin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. Also, if anyone is looking for new MFP friends, please add me! :)
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    I'm traveling this weekend to visit family. It's always a big food fest!!! And drink fest! I'm going to take my protein and eat the veggies I guess. Vodka soda? I'll take suggestions!
  • mgerhart13
    mgerhart13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm traveling this weekend to visit family. It's always a big food fest!!! And drink fest! I'm going to take my protein and eat the veggies I guess. Vodka soda? I'll take suggestions!

How about adding diet tonic water to your vodka?. That will keep it low-calorie. Good luck!
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    Thx mgerhart that's what I'm thinking...or maybe I'll take some Fresca for a mixer! Friday nights are challenging for me. What's everyone else do to keep it healthy on Friday evening?
  • megolmdsmaiden2
    megolmdsmaiden2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • Sherm49
    Sherm49 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hope its not too late to join. I am so ready to lose as much as I can by Christmas. I will be happy as long as it is a resonable lose. So sick of always being the biggest person in the room. Have over a 100 to lose.
  • courtneyesposto
    courtneyesposto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the game but really need to lose some weight and need a support group like this. Can I join?!