Replies

• tkdgirl23
    tkdgirl23 Posts: 36
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing !:flowerforyou:
  • Jayney10
    Jayney10 Posts: 43
    Options
    You look fantastic - I am so inspired!! Well Done!!
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Wow! I can really tell the difference. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing.
  • aksingingbreeze
    aksingingbreeze Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Aw, thanks all!
  • mamaw53
    mamaw53 Posts: 71
    Options
    YEAH! You rock!
  • Deev79
    Deev79 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Good luck! Feel free to friend me if you'd like some encouragement!! I know exactly how hard it is and yet how rewarding! Make sure you aren't too strict with yourself! Stay faithful every day, but allow yourself a day a week as a "freebie" when you don't worry about whether or not you go over. Don't completely cut out something you love. Just have smaller amounts. I adore chocolate, so I kept having chocolate. I just ate less and made sure I exercised enough to make up for it. I am a foodie. I LOVE to eat, but I still made it work. :-) You can do it too! Oh, and I would invest in a heart rate monitor. They are INVALUABLE when figuring out how many calories you are burning!

Wow!! You're amazing! I'm totally impressed by your transformation, and I'm equally impressed by your generous nature! MFP is such a great place for support and encouragement, and you are clearly part of what makes it such a success. Good for you!! Thanks for sharing your good news and your great advice! We can all use it!
  • AliDarling
    AliDarling Posts: 373
    Options
    Thats so incredible! What an inspiration! congrats :D
  • movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you congratulations and thanks for more motivation.
  • CatherineMH
    CatherineMH Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What a true inspiration! My start weight is only a little more than yours and my goal is 145, so this felt incredible to see someone who achieved what I am working for. Thanks for sharing!
  • neoblues856
    Options
    Woohoo! You look incredible!! Work them skinny jeans :D
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a terrific success story!
  • Shells77
    Shells77 Posts: 22
    Options
    You look phenomenal and are a huge huge inspiration to all of us!!! Just wow.

A hearty congrats and this makes me want to keep on going for sure.

**doffs the cap**
  • aksingingbreeze
    aksingingbreeze Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You all are so sweet!!
  • Cice
    Cice Posts: 26
    Options
    WoW amazing job!!
  • kyliedurnan
    kyliedurnan Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wow. you look absolutely amazing
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! you look great!
  • odie02
    odie02 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Congrats on reaching your goal :) I am nearly 5' 6", and have the same goal weight....I started at 215 and am down to 163. Seeing your pictures shows me it IS possible! Thank you for sharing.
  • trout78
    trout78 Posts: 102
    Options
    :bigsmile: Wow, amazing...Great Job!
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    Great job!
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    you look so amazing! My goal weight is 140 and thanks for letting me know there is hope! I can do this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!