20 week weight loss Challenge! (With SpreadSheet!) 8/13 to 12/31

Options

Replies

• CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join but I can't figure out a way to add my name & weight. Like there's no space or anyone, lol. If someone could please add me, I'll see if it will let me post weights at least...

Cassie
    SW - 226
    CW - 188
    CW - (CW AKA Christmas Weight) 140
    So, I'd like to lose 40lbs. Thanks to who ever can add me to the SS, let me know if someone does it so I can go looking for it. Xoxoxo!

I'll add you In a bit later this evening Cassie. I can do it from my PC.

Thanks Mari, always got my back! Somehow I KNEW you'd be the one to do it for me but looks like I can't download the spreadsheet so I won't be able to add any of my weigh ins, unless you're willing to do it for me but that's pretty big of me to ask of so it's okay if you don't or can't cause I know you're in a lot of other groups & lead some too. Maybe someone else will or I'll just drop out of this one. (: No biggie.

I put you in column BO. Name goal and starting weight are in. See if it works for you. If not you can just tag me when you weigh in and I will add your numbers.

Okay, great! Thanks so much, you're amazing! (: How do I tag again? Just put @ then you're name at the beginning or something else? PS. I'll be weighing in tomorrow & have different places to post my weight, hope I don't forget to enter it somewhere! Ha!
  • savvy85
    savvy85 Posts: 57 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I don't know if it's too late, but any chance I could please join this challenge?

If so, is there any chance someone could please add me to the spread sheet, I can't seem to do it on my phone. Thank you :-)
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join but I can't figure out a way to add my name & weight. Like there's no space or anyone, lol. If someone could please add me, I'll see if it will let me post weights at least...

Cassie
    SW - 226
    CW - 188
    CW - (CW AKA Christmas Weight) 140
    So, I'd like to lose 40lbs. Thanks to who ever can add me to the SS, let me know if someone does it so I can go looking for it. Xoxoxo!

I'll add you In a bit later this evening Cassie. I can do it from my PC.

Thanks Mari, always got my back! Somehow I KNEW you'd be the one to do it for me but looks like I can't download the spreadsheet so I won't be able to add any of my weigh ins, unless you're willing to do it for me but that's pretty big of me to ask of so it's okay if you don't or can't cause I know you're in a lot of other groups & lead some too. Maybe someone else will or I'll just drop out of this one. (: No biggie.

I put you in column BO. Name goal and starting weight are in. See if it works for you. If not you can just tag me when you weigh in and I will add your numbers.

Okay, great! Thanks so much, you're amazing! (: How do I tag again? Just put @ then you're name at the beginning or something else? PS. I'll be weighing in tomorrow & have different places to post my weight, hope I don't forget to enter it somewhere! Ha!

That's correct. @mari_moulin is what you use so I don't miss your posts. I also have to weigh into like 8 different places every Saturday lol. I've yet to miss on thank goodness. In need to stop joining challenges lol
  • ClaireBeneymfp
    ClaireBeneymfp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2 pounds which i'm v chuffed with! How is everyone else getting on? Good luck with your weigh ins xxx
  • melodiecuffin
    melodiecuffin Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I know I'm late but like to join and add me to spread sheet. Thanks http://www.myfitnesspal.com/dispatch/mobile/user/mari_moulin/profile/mari_moulin
  • andi012
    andi012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This week's weigh-in was not so great but packed my gym bag for tomorrow and making some meals for the week.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join. I can add last week's Weight.
  • carebears1973
    carebears1973 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    joybedford wrote: »
    Is it too late for me to join. I can add last week's Weight.

I only joined two days ago. good luck x
  • Braye87
    Braye87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing with the first week? If anyone wants to share what they are doing it would be great for me to get ideas on recipes/workouts! Great job so far everyone!!
  • GregKearns22
    GregKearns22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Checking in with a .8 pound loss. After an overnighter with the scouts and overall poor food choices, I'm pretty happy with the loss.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin That's a lot of groups! Hopefully they're all different & that's how you meet SO many different people which means you'll get different tips, advice, etc.
    Last week's weigh in: 185.8
    This week's weigh in: 186
    Gain: 0.2lbs

I hate that small gain. I shouldn't hate it because it's such a SMALL gain but it still makes me feel like a failure. Go away 0.2! Bad 0.2!

Well, thanks for being able to add to the spreadsheet for me. Hope you're doing well with your weighs. I'll probably see you in the other groups to see how you're doing. Mwhahahaha! Lol.
  • Jaynee1961
    Jaynee1961 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I can add last weeks weight.
  • TheLosingStudent
    TheLosingStudent Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Anyone asking if they can join....yes you can this is AN OPEN CHALLENGE!
    Also, I went through and cleaned up the spreadsheet.
    Anyone who had put in todays weight (8/20) I put next to eachother.
    Anyone who had put in last weeks weight (8/13) but not this weeks I put together.
    And anyone who had not put in any weight what soever (Last weeks or this weeks) I deleted.

If I deleted your name you are welcome to put it back on. However know that you need to keep this updated!
  • juliejohnson773
    juliejohnson773 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Gained a lb this week but not giving up on the challenge. Getting ready to go shopping for healthier options for lunch and dinner. Hope to be back next week and back in track.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin That's a lot of groups! Hopefully they're all different & that's how you meet SO many different people which means you'll get different tips, advice, etc.
    Last week's weigh in: 185.8
    This week's weigh in: 186
    Gain: 0.2lbs

I hate that small gain. I shouldn't hate it because it's such a SMALL gain but it still makes me feel like a failure. Go away 0.2! Bad 0.2!

Well, thanks for being able to add to the spreadsheet for me. Hope you're doing well with your weighs. I'll probably see you in the other groups to see how you're doing. Mwhahahaha! Lol.

No worries about a mini gain. You just keep doing what you know you gotta do and the scale will take care of itself. BTW you are now in column BE on the spreadsheet.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Braye87 wrote: »
    How's everyone doing with the first week? If anyone wants to share what they are doing it would be great for me to get ideas on recipes/workouts! Great job so far everyone!!

Had a good first week so far. I lost 1.2lbs! I'm doing the HASfit 30 Day Muscle Building program. I will be starting week 4 tomorrow. Here's a link to it if you want to check it out. http://hasfit.com/muscle-building-program-at-home/
    I'm going to see about joining the gym sometime this week. I haven't been to a gym in over a year. I miss it and it's time to start going again! :smile:
  • leanerstrongerhealthier
    Options
    Braye87 wrote: »

Had a good first week so far. I lost 1.2lbs! I'm doing the HASfit 30 Day Muscle Building program. I will be starting week 4 tomorrow. Here's a link to it if you want to check it out. http://hasfit.com/muscle-building-program-at-home/
    I'm going to see about joining the gym sometime this week. I haven't been to a gym in over a year. I miss it and it's time to start going again! :smile:

I just found out about HASfit.com a few days ago from another thread. Looks like there is alot of free workouts there. Let us know how you like. Yayy for your loss and joining the gym again!
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I just found out about HASfit.com a few days ago from another thread. Looks like there is alot of free workouts there. Let us know how you like. Yayy for your loss and joining the gym again!

Thank you! The strength workouts in this program are good, my only complaint is that you have to do them 6x a week. After I finish this one I'm going to start their 30 day Ab challenge on 1st September. :smile:
  • mdkthrn
    mdkthrn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I lost almost a pound. I'm excited.
  • laurateri73
    laurateri73 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Added myself back to the spreadsheet - oops totally didn't think about posting anything last week since it was the first week. I had a decent first week, down almost 2.5lbs. Nutrition was better, got my water in almost everyday, still need to work on getting back into an exercise routine. I had been doing well until I moved states in April and I just can't seem to get back into a good routine :/ but I'll get there!