30 Day Shred Group- August

Options
Hi Everyone! =) I noticed there was a July group that went really well! And didn't see an August group yet. Never too early to start! =)

Is anyone interesting in started the 30DS in August?

I'm going to start on the first again! I started back in July & only made it to day 11, because of an old knee injury acting up again. What's your story?!

Lets cheer each other on! We CAN do this & we'll all make it through!

Also! If you feel comfortable you can take a before picture and measurement before you start. You don't have to share if you don't want to, but I've seen a lot of pictures with GREAT progress, so this way you can see for yourself how well you did when the 30 days is done! =)

Replies

• Amyding115
    Amyding115 Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm picking up my video this weekend!
  • searbear1980
    searbear1980 Posts: 110
    Options
    I am in. I couldn't do it very well 10 pounds ago but I want to complete it so yeah lets rock August!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Im In.. sounds fun... :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Hey I have it. . . I will go for it. . .What else do you need for this group?
  • Ichbinceiling
    Options
    I've never tried it. But I'm willing to try!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Hey I have it. . . I will go for it. . .What else do you need for this group?

Just the dvd =) If you want you can post when you do your workouts and take things off your mind like how sore you are, or if you feel like you just can't do it one day, etc and ppl can motivate one another.... Or after a while if you've lost weight or inches, you can let everyone know, because that's really motivating!
  • sleepygiraffes
    sleepygiraffes Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • shiransom
    shiransom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I start level 2 tomorrow :)
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! =) I noticed there was a July group that went really well! And didn't see an August group yet. Never too early to start! =)

Is anyone interesting in started the 30DS in August?

I'm going to start on the first again! I started back in July & only made it to day 11, because of an old knee injury acting up again. What's your story?!

Lets cheer each other on! We CAN do this & we'll all make it through!

Also! If you feel comfortable you can take a before picture and measurement before you start. You don't have to share if you don't want to, but I've seen a lot of pictures with GREAT progress, so this way you can see for yourself how well you did when the 30 days is done! =)

Thanks for getting this rolling. I'm starting a new job on Monday so I've been very distracted. Count me in! I have not found another video I like as much as this one!
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!
  • mmlovers90
    mmlovers90 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm in! I got the DVD from amazon this week (only 6.xx with free prime shipping!) and the handweights so I am ready to begin! :)
  • capri623
    capri623 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    yes! i've never done it before but i'm definitely going to try it this month!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    I start level 2 tomorrow :)

If you're nervous, don't be!... I got to do 1 day of level 2, and it was FUN! =)
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    I'm in! I got the DVD from amazon this week (only 6.xx with free prime shipping!) and the handweights so I am ready to begin! :)

I bought 5lb hand weights originally, but they got too heavy doing the side lunge with lifts, so I got 3lbs too! That way when the 5lb got too heavy I could switch over to 3lb, other than stopping.
  • Stumbleine
    Stumbleine Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Perfect! I was already planning on starting Monday!
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have the video and I was already planning to start on Monday. I would love to have a group to share my pain and accomplishments with.
  • blondymk
    blondymk Posts: 4
    Options
    What is the dvd you are all talking about and how can I get one. I need some exercise that is going to tone and get rid of inches.
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    What is the dvd you are all talking about and how can I get one. I need some exercise that is going to tone and get rid of inches.

The DVD is called "30 Day Shred", you can pick it up at Walmart & Target I know for sure. You need hand weights too. Make sure you get the "30 Day Shred" dvd, because she has a different Shred one too.
  • munysher
    munysher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I will pick up the video and the hand weight on tomorrow! This is my first time! Thanks for the suggestion!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    i wont get 30dshred till fri the 5th:( coming from amazon..i also have ripped in 30 and 6wk6pack coming too! id love to join but ill be a few days behind..will pick up hand weights tomorrow:)