Post your Before & After Photos!

Options

Replies

• oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    wow kelly!

you look wonderful. and i look forward to viewing more.
    thank you for sharing your progress.

:heart:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    WOW...Everybody looks fabulous!!!! So much inspiration on this thread!!!!!

Ive posted these before...but i figured I would post them agian....This is me before at 278 back in the summer of 05'. The picture with me a hat on is over the summer of 08' Im still working on the last 30or so lbs.

scan0006.jpgMe002.jpg
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    l_5b34d34b8eb84e49a4fae1f7649cd76c.jpg

I don't even know how much I weighed back in 2005. I did not care. Of course one can tell by how I looked.

When I started mfp I know I was climbing up to that weight again and I knew I just had to do something. So I have to say MFP has kept me from looking like that again. It is a struggle but with the help and support I get from all of you it is a struggle I can handle.

Thanks to everyone.

Kathy
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Thank you these pics are very motivating. I will need to take a before.
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone. I have pictures in my thing but have no clue how to post them.
  • TammyWall
    Options
    YEAH!! You all look amazing!! Hats of to you all!! You are all inspirations to those of us who desire to lose the weight and get fit!! (((((((clapping))))))) KUDOS!!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Tks for sharing your photos of your success, progress of before and afters. Wow! What an inspiration. It's amazing the inches lost, lbs lost, and the smiles and confidence gained. I'm way too camera shy to even post my before!! :blushing: Yikes! Good luck to all. :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • happenstance82
    Options
    I LOVE this thread! This is where I come when I'm craving unhealthy foods...when I need a little extra motivation :happy:
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    Thought I would throw a before and during picture up.
    First pic is Me this past summer at my heaviest 319lbs. I was at this weight until I started my journey this past November.
    020.jpg

This next one was about a month ago after I had lost 35lbs. 284lbs

028.jpg

This last one is me today. 2 and a half months in and 53lbs lighter at 266lbs

008.jpg

Still got a ways to go but I am enjoying the ride!

Cheers!:drinker:

you keep it up!!!! its really paying off!!!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    l_5b34d34b8eb84e49a4fae1f7649cd76c.jpg

I don't even know how much I weighed back in 2005. I did not care. Of course one can tell by how I looked.

When I started mfp I know I was climbing up to that weight again and I knew I just had to do something. So I have to say MFP has kept me from looking like that again. It is a struggle but with the help and support I get from all of you it is a struggle I can handle.

Thanks to everyone.

Kathy
    Wow Kathy! Awesome job! You look great :)
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    I began in July 2008 losing weight and getting in shape.. In July 2008 I started at 250lbs and am currently at 169lbs!

77669_503.jpg?1221005430 That is January 2008 @ 245lbs and next is me in December 2008 at 175lbs!
    77669_473.jpg?1230298955
  • beagle595
    Options
    KICK *kitten*! YOU ALL LOOK FANTASTIC! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. Sorry but I'm shy I'll post my picture after I reach my goal and stay on maintenance. Hell My husband only gets to see me naked with candle light! :laugh: on :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Awesome guys and girls! Keep up the good work!
  • ksharp01
    Options
    Holy transformation!!!!!! I couldn't just pick one to reply to because they were all amazing!!!! thanks for the inspirations!!!!
  • harter97
    harter97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I began in July 2008 losing weight and getting in shape.. In July 2008 I started at 250lbs and am currently at 169lbs!

77669_503.jpg?1221005430 That is January 2008 @ 245lbs and next is me in December 2008 at 175lbs!
    77669_473.jpg?1230298955

WOW...that is awesome! Did you work out like a mad woman or just really concentrate on the food? It is so motivating to see I could possibly have my life back in ONE YEAR!!!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Congrats. This has got to be one of my FAVORITE threads in the entire site!! These pics are so encouraging and motivational! Tks for sharing!!! Many congrats :happy: You gotta add on a ticker to your signature. Would be so neat to see your ticker with your weight loss on there!! Wish you the best!! :happy:
  • dowey
    dowey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    These pics are so inspirational!! I can't wait till I am able to post some progress pics and then my after pics:smile:
  • kalamantina
    Options
    its true these pictures r really inspirational... :flowerforyou: actually a flower to everyone u guys really deserve it :smile:

i wanted to actually post my before and after pictures... but they r more like failure pics :sad: i didnt figure out how do we post our pictures exactly?

but anyway im one day old in (my fitnesspal) and seeing all the before and after pics is really inspirational and really motivating....

145879.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Some updated Before and After (From the ones I posted before)

I don't have a ton of photos from my bigger days simply because I avoided the camera like the plague!! But I was in a wedding! Not only am I larger but the guy did not do my hair the way I wanted! HAHA!
    n592710744_1402336_4652.jpg

And here are a couple of pics of me out with friends on Friday night. I am sure you can pick me out! LOL!
    2-7-2009013.jpg
    2-7-2009011.jpg
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    K, call me stupid, but which one is you in the top pic? You look awesome by the way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!