20 week weight loss Challenge! (With SpreadSheet!) 8/13 to 12/31

Options

Replies

• MarylandRose
    MarylandRose Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Added myself. I'm down to the last (?) seven pounds to get to normal BMI, so I know it'll be slow going, but this sounds like a good way to stay focused on the long-term (gradual loss is better than no overall loss).
  • leanerstrongerhealthier
    Options
    I just found out about HASfit.com a few days ago from another thread. Looks like there is alot of free workouts there. Let us know how you like. Yayy for your loss and joining the gym again!

Thank you! The strength workouts in this program are good, my only complaint is that you have to do them 6x a week. After I finish this one I'm going to start their 30 day Ab challenge on 1st September. :smile:

It looks like there is plenty to choose from. I am just looking now.. to see where I am going to start .. maybe with the beginners program as I need to just get back into the swing of things. Also the month is 1/2 over. Good Luck!!
  • leanerstrongerhealthier
    Options
    w7wagaiap3p6.png

This one ^

@Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Please share how you like the workouts!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin Thanks a lot!! You're so kind, I'm very grateful to have you in the groups that I'm in! Hehe. I swear, I'm not stalking you but I have been thinking about seeing what other groups to join...lol! I'll go take a look at the sheet.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin I looked and I'm not in column BE, I'm in AA, lol. Doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm somewhere. :smiley:
  • mfc9787
    mfc9787 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just added myself to the spreadsheet!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin I looked and I'm not in column BE, I'm in AA, lol. Doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm somewhere. :smiley:

Lol it must have changed again. Sorry. I will help out where in an and I know you aren't stalking me lol. I'm all over the place too. I love participating in these challenges and I have several people the hat all do the same thing and we end up finding each other in all sorts of groups. Anything to help us in our journey right!
  • LMDlove230
    LMDlove230 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Only down 1.4lbs this week. Was hoping for a bigger drop, but maybe I'll see a big drop next week! :)

How's everyone else doing??
  • MarylandRose
    MarylandRose Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm up since Sunday morning, but not surprised (I have about 7 lbs to go to goal). Our kitchen sink is out of order (leaking hot water pipe) so we were reduced to carry out Sunday and Monday nights. I picked healthy Indian and sushi options but certainly got more sodium than usual. Plus upped my weights in bodypump Tuesday + free weights today, so I'm anticipating some extra water retention for my poor muscles.
    I plan to do my best to take healthy options to a winery outing Friday night and pick the best possible stadium options Saturday - we're going to a DC United game for my soon-to-be FIL's birthday. One light beer, then water...but there's no way I'm leaving without enjoying a pupusa, so I'll have to get in some extra cardio after bodypump Saturday morning to make room in the food budget! I knew Friday/Saturday wasn't going to be great, but I'm a little bleh that this week got off to a rough start with the sink/first repairman no-call/no-showing his appointment. A very tasty week, but not likely to see a loss this coming Sunday.
  • TheLosingStudent
    TheLosingStudent Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing okay! ^_^
  • ClaireBeneymfp
    ClaireBeneymfp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing okay! ^_^

Not too bad thanks! I'm getting lots of running in and hoping it shows on the scales this weekend!! How are you doing? X
  • BarbHuskey
    BarbHuskey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Went out of town for the weekend got home yesterday and went to add my weight for week 2 and discovered my info was deleted from the spreadsheet :( Guess I'll just keep track on my own.
  • Chocaholic930
    Chocaholic930 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well though a little bit late :(
  • ClaireBeneymfp
    ClaireBeneymfp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    BarbHuskey wrote: »
    Went out of town for the weekend got home yesterday and went to add my weight for week 2 and discovered my info was deleted from the spreadsheet :( Guess I'll just keep track on my own.

Add yourself back!! @TheLosingStudent is just trying to keep the spreadsheet up to date I think! Xxx

• marlonpaul75b
    marlonpaul75b Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me if not to late
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I did a 5k race last night. I finished last place...nightmare! :lol: I've lost a lot of my fitness due to having, and still recovering from , pneumonia a few months ago. Oh well at least I did it and things can only get better from here on. Still waiting on my callback from the gym. Can't wait to get started... :smiley:
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hi I am not sure how to add a column so I can join the challenge. Can someone help there and let me know..thanks!
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Add me if not to late

I figured out how to add columns.. so I added your name when I did mine. I didn't have your numbers so that is blank.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I added myself! And then spent far too long adding a nice gradient theme :# good luck everyone!
  • lewisfoyFL
    lewisfoyFL Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Is it to late to join? I can't figure out how to add myself? I want to lose 40 lbs starting at 240.