Has a bird ever pooped on you?

Options
124»

Replies

• _thisnameischosen_
    _thisnameischosen_ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Yeah.. I was walking through the city centre and just heard a big splash, i looked on the ground and saw loads of white splashes all over.. took me a while to realise what had happened then I looked at my back.. white bird *kitten* all down the back of my lovely black jacket. It was pretty embarrassing and if I remember correctly it turned out to just be standard day after that so it's not lucky either.. unless the fates decided I was gonna get hit by a car that day and the bird poop saved me idk..
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I have three blueberry bushes in my back yard, which are now bearing a lot of fruit. The birds like to eat them and dive bomb me when I am having a cigar, bbqing or working in the backyard. They are rarely on target, but there are many purple stains on my deck to attest to their unrelenting target practice. I pressure wash one area in particular every year after the fruit is gone.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I was waiting for my new kindergarten teacher to visit me at my house (because apparently that was a thing back then) and a bird pooped on my shoulder.

There was also an incident when a teacher was coming to my house because I was friends with their kid, and I peed my pants right before they arrived.

I'm seeing a trend here............. :|

Well, apparently it was so traumatic that you deactivated your account here.

As far as I know, I'm still here...?

Nope. You're not. lol

Greatest Av Ever!!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Yeah.. I was walking through the city centre and just heard a big splash, i looked on the ground and saw loads of white splashes all over.. took me a while to realise what had happened then I looked at my back.. white bird *kitten* all down the back of my lovely black jacket. It was pretty embarrassing and if I remember correctly it turned out to just be standard day after that so it's not lucky either.. unless the fates decided I was gonna get hit by a car that day and the bird poop saved me idk..

I bet that's it!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    LOL this is the best thread name ever. Thanks for the laugh. My answer is yes.
  • ShortRound82
    ShortRound82 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yes I have been dive bombed. I worked in avionics on large aircraft. The strobe on top of rhe plane had to be replaced. Of course I took precautions because of all the existing bird poo on top of the plane. My boss said they were aiming for me, I made him buy me a beer for every instance I got hit.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Several years ago I was visiting some of the Napa wineries with a group of friends. There were signs outside one of the wineries warning that the swallows were roosting. Sure enough, one of the birds got me. But they say having a bird poop on you is good luck, and sure enough, the winery offered a damp cloth and a free tasting to any visitor who was targeted by the swallows.
  • Newlife0327
    Newlife0327 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lol yes I was walking on the boardwalk of Atlantic City when I was pointing to something and the sea gull let it drop on my hand. I felt a warm puddle lol lol so embarrassing :D
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Nope, and i do work outside , fingers crossed emoji
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @Lisseth03 wrote: »
    LOL this is the best thread name ever. Thanks for the laugh. My answer is yes.

Thank you. I'm here through Sunday. Try the veal
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Not me, but they did my friends as we were walking together. Very random. No kidding...separate friends, separate times, separate states even. The friend got it right on top of their hair a big dose of splat. The other friend got it a tiny bit of splat on top of their hair, too. Maybe I'm just lucky that the birds don't like my hair hehe. (Tho, I'm taller than both friends if that has anything to do with it.)
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I once had a bat guano (sp) facial in NM. Made no difference whatsoever; other than the fact I couldn't relax. I just kept thinking, "I am paying to have bat *kitten* put on my face."

Other than that, no bird incidents.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    I once had a bat guano (sp) facial in NM. Made no difference whatsoever; other than the fact I couldn't relax. I just kept thinking, "I am paying to have bat *kitten* put on my face."

Other than that, no bird incidents.

They told you it was bat guano.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Yes, once while I was riding a motorcycle as a back seat passenger. I was wearing a full face helmet but the clear eye piece was up. The bird poop somehow managed to fall just perfectly right through the narrow gap right onto my cheek at 40 mph. I started screaming and the driver had to pull over from laughing so hard!!