Lunchtable for the nerdy (warning: only nerdy people allowed)

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    nerdy gift exchange time, message me if you want to gift each other nerdy stuff

no one trusts me :'(

I trust you...as much as most people...you "look" harmless!

But what exactly is a nerdy gift?

Guess it depends on the type of nerd...I like super gross medical stuff, space stuff, environmental science, sci-fi/horror, rpg, and reading dictionaries.

What would you gift me?

If I told you it wouldn't be a secret! But for these things I'll usually do a limit of like 20 bucks, so I'm not sure how cool an item I could buy. I'd probably hit up a science store and browse for something cool.

Well...truth be told you don't even need to spend money...send me a gory pic, link to an interesting environmental science article, music or book or movie recommendations!

But as far as gift exchange goes, should I send you some awkward random idea of what I think is cool?
    Or do you have a wish list?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/YI8IUsnH2qw
    Love Joe Scott, great video!
    Could this really happen, crazy to consider the possibilities!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

Guess it depends on the type of nerd...I like super gross medical stuff, space stuff, environmental science, sci-fi/horror, rpg, and reading dictionaries.

What would you gift me?

If I told you it wouldn't be a secret! But for these things I'll usually do a limit of like 20 bucks, so I'm not sure how cool an item I could buy. I'd probably hit up a science store and browse for something cool.

Well...truth be told you don't even need to spend money...send me a gory pic, link to an interesting environmental science article, music or book or movie recommendations!

But as far as gift exchange goes, should I send you some awkward random idea of what I think is cool?

I love that you love gross stuff. Check your messages.

omg, loved that!! Thank-you!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

What would you gift me?

any of those cool physics toys would be awesome

I have this. No springs or anything, just magnets set facing opposite poles

6xwymojcwwvi.gif

But you can't have it

When I opened this thread all I saw was the top of the pole. And I am not saying anymore about that since my points don't expire until tomorrow.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

What would you gift me?

6xwymojcwwvi.gif

But you can't have it

When I opened this thread all I saw was the top of the pole. And I am not saying anymore about that since my points don't expire until tomorrow.

Will you come back tomorrow once they expire and say something?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    No spoilers!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

What would you gift me?

6xwymojcwwvi.gif

But you can't have it

Will you come back tomorrow once they expire and say something?

I may be busy watching the BBC....
  • FatAFNoMore
    FatAFNoMore Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    OH come on. I can't be the ONLY person left that doesn't watch GoT? It isn't something I think I'd like but more than that I don't think I want the commitment of a show like that. I've missed just about every popular tv series for that reason!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    OH come on. I can't be the ONLY person left that doesn't watch GoT? It isn't something I think I'd like but more than that I don't think I want the commitment of a show like that. I've missed just about every popular tv series for that reason!

I'm a hold out too...
    By in large I think most TV shows today are pretty lame, especially sitcoms... I just think "How I met your mother" or "Everybody loves Raymond", shutter and cringe lol...

I would give GOT a chance but I barely have time to breathe and sleep these days...

Although I've gotten pretty heavy into audiobooks, listening to the age of swords right now and dig it...
  • ShortRound82
    ShortRound82 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Greetings