20 week weight loss Challenge! (With SpreadSheet!) 8/13 to 12/31

Options

Replies

• sillylady2012
    sillylady2012 Posts: 9 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I added myself in. Hope its the correct place. If not,let me know and I will change it.
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,256 Member
    Options
    I've added myself in and added my weights for the last two weeks as well

love the Sunday weigh in .. for some reason I always seem to lighter on a Sunday than I am on the Monday :dizzy:
  • splinker
    splinker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great idea.
  • tnounou
    tnounou Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to join you. Can anyone add my info on spreadsheet as my device doesn't support to write on it!
  • belkiscueto
    belkiscueto Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Osease are me yo te spreadshwet
  • lewisfoyFL
    lewisfoyFL Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    :(
  • hazeleyez26
    hazeleyez26 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just joined :smile: I figured out how to add a few more columns on the spreadsheet for those of you who wanted to add yourselves.
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna join this myself! I really do need the motivation :smile:
  • msmith404040
    msmith404040 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello! I added myself and my last two weigh-ins! This will be terrific to see the pounds come off! This last week ending today was a disappointment. I'd lost three pounds, but had one day where I overate my calories and ended up with just a one-pound loss for the week - will do better next week! Best wishes, everyone!

• Juslilly
    Juslilly Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feeling a bit frustrated. This is really slow going for me. I'm working out and eating clean and staying within my calories allotted. Don't know what else I can do to speed things along. I do feel better though. Anyone else?
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,256 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    logged my weight!! its showing a gain from last week .. but I'm a daily weigher and I know that last weeks weight was a strange fluke!!
    It was a massive drop from no where (just a little tease as where I could be) then I gained again .. its slowly dropping off again
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I was 160 yesterday but back up to 161 today. Bit of a shame. My housemate went back home for the weekend a couple of days ago (we're students) and when I'm home alone I get paranoid and anxious and feel really down, so I just kind of mindlessly eat. I know I'm going to feel the same today so I'll see if I can find a way to deal with it.
  • Jaynee1961
    Jaynee1961 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Down 2.2 this week. I was hoping for more but a loss of any kind I'll take.
  • Steffie782000
    Steffie782000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feeling good! Weigh in I am down 3.9lbs. I hope the feeling good keeps coming.
  • DrCSR
    DrCSR Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just added my name. Thanks!
  • GregKearns22
    GregKearns22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Weekly check in, I'm down 1.8 this week, and 2.6 pounds from the start of this challenge. Slow but steady.
  • GregKearns22
    GregKearns22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Juslilly wrote: »
    Feeling a bit frustrated. This is really slow going for me. I'm working out and eating clean and staying within my calories allotted. Don't know what else I can do to speed things along. I do feel better though. Anyone else?

Drink more water? Vary the time you eat maybe?
  • deb19692004
    deb19692004 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    can you please add me and Jasmin1972 thanks!! Great idea :)
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing okay! ^_^

Thanks for starting this challenge. A little extra motivation is always helpful.
  • ClaireBeneymfp
    ClaireBeneymfp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    A stay the same for me...boo!!! Hoping next week I get a lovely big loss!!! Hope everyone else having a better result xx