Team Ranged (Challenge of the Living Dead) CLOSED

Options

Replies

• Section117_Zolos
    Options
    I have done everything in Option A and B except for the mountain climbs. I'm just to tired. Maybe in the morning.

Anyway, just wanted to update everyone.
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Good morning team mates, hows everyone doing with the challenges?
    The lunges are killing me 100 is a lot to do! I can feel it working tho so i think i'll continue doing them after the challenge :) My shotgun ran out of ammo (water) yesterday so will make sure i fully reload today (8 glasses)
    Lets keep pushing & kick some zombie butt!
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Morning guys! My shoulders are super sore as are the tops of my thighs. I don't think the tops of my thighs have hurt this much in a long time! But that is a good thing :)

So far:
    Monday: 50 rows, 45 push ups *haaate push ups :(* and 50 arm dips
    Tuesday: 50 rows, 45 push ups, 100 lunges, 50 squats, 30 mountain climbers *good lord those are hard*
    Wednesday: 100 lunges, 50 squats, 30 mountain climbers, 60 rows
    Thursday: about to go do 50 rows 50 *damnit im gunna do 50* push ups, and 50 arm dips!
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

Hope you are all doing well! Keep up all the great work guys and knock out this challenge :)
  • jenfunfur
    Options
    Hello...... have the zombies got everyone? Hope you all did the best you could this week, i totally failed my legs hurt so bad by friday i had to take a day off :( But i used my shotgun(8 glasses) every day & i lost some weight
  • nikki8marie
    nikki8marie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just finished this week's challenge, a grand total of 235 rows, 232 push ups, and 235 tricep dips. Less than I had hoped but definity proud of what I did. I think I'm going to keep doing this challenge only in a smaller scale. I was so sore the first day my family kept laughing at me but I'm not so sore anymore. How is everyone else doing?
  • Section117_Zolos
    Options
    Hey, I did a little less then I wanted to this week - sigh. This week was a struggle.

How is everyone doing?
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name's Mia. :)

I was just messaged by ACowboyKid today about there being an opening in Team Ranged, and I was all over that. So here I am. I'm so ready for this.
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name's Mia. :)

I was just messaged by ACowboyKid today about there being an opening in Team Ranged, and I was all over that. So here I am. I'm so ready for this.

Welcome Mia! Hope you are an expert zombie killer cuz they are all over the place. Ok, well we might not be experts, but these weekly challnges REALLY help us...see you in the streets!

Glad to have you on TEAM RANGED!
  • Section117_Zolos
    Options
    Welcome to the Team Mia!
  • nikki8marie
    Options
    Welcome Mia!
  • mrtentaclenun
    Options
    Hey guys! Hope you are all well. What is every ones plan for the week?

Today I ran 3 miles with a 20lb backpack full of books (I'm gunna have to think of something else to carry by back is killing me) and man it was harder! I ran a lot slower than I normally do.

I plan to run two more days and then do one day of a 6 mile bike ride.

My weapon is going to have to be changed as I keep running out of bullets on this no sweets-deal I was trying to do.

My new weapon is going to be water! Drown myself in water. As much as I can drink. At least 8 bottles (16oz each) a day!!
  • jenfunfur
    Options
    Righto challenge time again. I will be going walking/running, i'll have my trusty shotgun at my side ( keep carbs undet 150g) and my back pack will weigh 8lb. Going hiking tomorrow round the local country park, lots of hills to negotiate. With all the water i'll be taking it will be a good day :)
  • nikki8marie
    Options
    I'm going to be doing the walking with 10 pounds in my tote bag. I just completed my first day with a walk in the woods. Next time I am definitly bringing bug repellant.The mosquitos were more vicous than the zombies. I wonder if a mosquito can be turned into a zombie if it bit one? What do you guys think? Anyway, I'm sticking with my writting everything down in my journal goal because I need to get better but this time the weapon will be a nail gun. That should be fun.
  • mmiiaa
    Options
    Hey everyone! Thanks for the welcome. I'm very excited for this weeks challenge. And of course, as any good noob does, I have a few noob questions.

What are the weapons? How do I choose one / how do I know what it means?

And, could I possibly mix options A and B? My back is going to kill me if I don't.
  • mrtentaclenun
    Options
    Mia: weapons are just extra goals for yourself such as drink 8 glasses of water a day, avoid sugar, get under a certain number in sodium.

I am going to be mixing the challenges so don't worry about that guys. I'm also not going to try to be such a manly man and take a lighter weight. My back is bruised and covered in bengay. BAD IDEA.
  • Section117_Zolos
    Options
    I'm doing the biking option - I take a spin class a couple times of week, I am going to try and supplement in a walk or two as well.

My weapon for the week will be the snow shovel - ie: meet my water requirement every day.
  • mmiiaa
    Options
    Mia: weapons are just extra goals for yourself such as drink 8 glasses of water a day, avoid sugar, get under a certain number in sodium.

I am going to be mixing the challenges so don't worry about that guys. I'm also not going to try to be such a manly man and take a lighter weight. My back is bruised and covered in bengay. BAD IDEA.

I see... so, I can choose any weapon and make the goal whatever I want?
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I just got messaged about an opening so here I am! I'm gonna have allll the same questions as Mia so can someone do a quickie quick walk through?

I see that challenges start monday -to-monday so I guess I better back it up and read the rest of the thread to find out this weeks.

*edit*

Ah ok I found the challenge. Uhhhh I don't know what I'm going to do, I'm a little scared to strap weight on my back since I think that can be injurious??? At least, the way I walk it would be (I was poking around the internet and apparently I racewalk, although I did not know I was doing it), maybe if I was actually terrain hiking it would be ok. What do you guys think I should try doing to meet this challenge?

By the way - is it supposed to be 3 miles OVER 4 days or 3 miles a day, for 4 days?

For my weapon this week I will say double crossbows (A la the demon hunter class in Diablo 3) even though guns are a bit (a lot) more practical. Which means my goal this week is to..... have a serving of fruit every day. I almost never have fruit. It will be both delicious and nutritious and a little more sugar than I normally take in (oh well!)
  • mrtentaclenun
    Options
    tameko2: It's 3 miles a day for 4 days. And I learned the hard way about strapping to your back, try holding small weights instead!

mmiiaa: yup! Choose whatever weapon you want and what goal it represents.
  • jenfunfur
    Options
    too bloody hot & humid so for the rest of the i shall walk 1.5 miles rather than do 3 miles every other day. I can't be out in the sun that long irish/scandinavian skin does'nt like sunshine :(