75 day challenge who's with me

Options

Replies

• chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Not best pleased with myself have not been on the right track but as of today i am right back on track i have gained 2lbs so i am now 147lbs but am working extra hard to lose those 2lbs and more. Good luck everyone
  • cedarbrook
    cedarbrook Posts: 28
    Options
    ALRIGHT....Weigh-in day. send those pounds down to me and we will try and have everyone checked-in by tuesday morning and I will calculate the loss....I must be honest with all. I went out of town on the 21st to my sisters wedding and I pigged out...I weighed in last sunday and I had a 7lb gain....Now that will bring your spirits down for real...I set out this week to get back on track and I did it. I lost the 7 that I gained and 7.2 more. This can happen..The power that each of us hold is unimaginable. We can do it with the right motivation...I am excited to see the loss from everyone this week, and if you think you had a bad week then guess what it's ok because you can....You CAN come back with a vengeance and GET IT DONE.. I BELIEVE IN YOU

"THE 75"

KEVIN
  • aparks1177
    aparks1177 Posts: 63
    Options
    This is great! I've been wanting to join a group challenge since I started. This is great motivation!!! I will message you my information. Thanks!
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    bump
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 216.4
    this week - 214.6

loss - 1.8
  • jvdw88
    jvdw88 Posts: 8
    Options
    I have hit a wall, and I would love this push! Today my weight is 184.9. So 25 lbs down would be 159. Will be hard, but i'll definitely work at it!
    Here we go!!!
  • tjutrostina
    tjutrostina Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've got about 30 pounds to lose by my wedding in Dec, and this would be a great benchmark! If I lost 25 pounds in the next 75 days, I'd be ecstatic!
  • tjutrostina
    tjutrostina Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my weight this morning is 164.2 pounds.
  • erinbug31
    Options
    I just joined and I'm anxious to get off about 35lbs. I need lots of motivation and support, especially on those high-stress days at work.
    My official weight (weighed tonight) 169.8
    My goal weight is 135.00

Thank goodness for those of you out there that are in the same boat as me...

9970706.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • change_happens
    Options
    I am in! know I am nuts for even trying this... but I am going to give it all i have got.... and then some! :)
    My weight today is 166
  • darlenewanamaker
    darlenewanamaker Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    sure why not, could be intersesting if I don't it all I'll at least lose a few.. Count me in .. the only thing is I don't get on my pc everyday so I get my dairy from my phone is there any way I could possibley txt it back and forth info.?
  • cedarbrook
    Options
    Alright How is everyone doing. I trust you are working your diets to put you in the burn zone and you are killing it at the gym. If not then GET UP AND GET IT DONE....The week 3 results are 51 pounds as a group. That is awesome!!!! We have had many that have been consistent each week with checking in and many that you can tell are putting it all on the table and I just want to say that I am very proud of you...Also, if you are losing then that is awesome because that is what we came to do.. the total for 3 full weeks is 194.2 pounds as a group. We have had an average of 27 people check in each week. If we stay consistent and everyone loses their 25 then we will have a grand total of 675 pounds loss..that's huge (literally). So let's PUSH to the mark. We are in week 4 and rocking it. Get your diet and routines in order to maximize the burn. I believe in you. "THE 75"

KEVIN
  • deankaydee
    Options
    count me in as of 18 July, I weighed in at 180lbs on that day. and am now down to 172lbs, i'll have a target of 25lbs since i'm joining late. Better late than never!
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    I'm staying a steady 222. :( I'm very upset to say the least...but tomorrow is a new day...right? Hope everyone is enjoying their sunday.
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    1lb lost 146lbs
  • sfrazier1951
    Options
    I'm in...only thing is I'm going to Oahu and Maui Sept 3...guess I'll doing some extra hiking...and there's always swimming in the ocean.
  • alwaysangel
    Options
    I lost 5 pounds this week!! Yeah!!!!!

Who else had a successful week?

Angel
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    I'm IN!!! I weighed myself this morning and weighed in at 206.6
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 pounds this week!! Yeah!!!!!

Who else had a successful week?

Angel

me! (: .. but wow FIVE pounds?! you're on fire .. i only lost 3.5 but i'm still pretty proud of it! ;-)
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 214.6
    this week - 213.6

week's loss - 1.0 lbs