August Challenge Team 7 Drop It 'Cause We're Hot(Closed Grou

Options

Replies

• spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    hey zukekitty, I'll post a video of up and downs tomorrow!
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Ready to start the challenge: today I had my husband take my before pictures. Quite uncomfortable actually. He took a front and side shot: I now am 50% lighter as he did not include my head or legs in either one. He thought the midsection was the more telling aspect of me. He is a dear; he just can't read my mind after 28 years.
  • spngebobmyhero
    Options
    Ready to start the challenge: today I had my husband take my before pictures. Quite uncomfortable actually. He took a front and side shot: I now am 50% lighter as he did not include my head or legs in either one. He thought the midsection was the more telling aspect of me. He is a dear; he just can't read my mind after 28 years.

You are braver than me. I took my before pictures from a few weeks ago alone in my bathroom mirror! Maybe I'll have my husband help me with this round! I took measurements too!
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    WOOT!! I am super pumped up for this challenge, the up and downs are going to kill me! If I watched a correct video...they are almost like burpees which are the bane of my existence.
  • RickyBobby07
    Options
    Thank you
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I am ready to start this challenge!! I need it after this weekend!! :bigsmile: I think I'm going to need to see that video for the up and downs not sure what those are. Oh, and I'd just like to say that I REALLY hate jumping jacks!! but I can do them. Where do we send the before pic? Guess I'll have to get my hubby to take a pic of me.

I tried to add the badge, I'm hoping it works. We'll see ---
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    Ok didn't work - couldn't find brackets on my keyboard. Guess I'm not very techie ---
  • RickyBobby07
    Options
    I think we are all ready to rumble!! Let's go team !! NO FEAR !!
  • sass30
    Options
    Ok didn't work - couldn't find brackets on my keyboard. Guess I'm not very techie ---

Your brackets should be next to "P" [ ]
  • mkaluzny
    Options
    Spngebobmyhero, how do you want us to report to you. Are you planning on checking all of us each day or do you want us to submit a daily check off list to the message board or email? Here is an example of an easy one if that is what you prefer:

Daily challenge met - done
    64 ounces of water - done
    Under target calories - done
  • sass30
    Options
    So do we just post our start weight here tomorrow? Where am I sending my before pics?
  • sass30
    Options
    Good morning team! Is everyone ready to Drop it 'Cause We're Hot! Good luck today everyone.
  • bhurley1424
    Options

I found them - still didn't work. :frown:
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Morning Team, Let's get these challenges done and push ourselves to new levels. Happy Monday!
  • spngebobmyhero
    Options
    Hey everyone! If you could send me your start weights (most of you have) and at the end of the day, tell me which of the challenges you met for the day. I like the thing that mkaluzny posted:

Daily challenge met - done
    64 ounces of water - done
    Under target calories - done

I will try to be a more attentive captain over the next week, but I am moving this weekend. I will be on here at least once a day, more if I can.
  • sunniebeehealthy
    sunniebeehealthy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yay day 1 ! Good luck team! Let's do this! :)
  • sass30
    Options

I found them - still didn't work. :frown:

in front of the link put img with the brackets around the img only; at the end of the link put /img with brackets around the /img only. Hope it helps!
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    Perfect - that did it!! Thanks sass!
  • mkaluzny
    Options
    Perfect - that did it!! Thanks sass!

I am so proud of you sticking with it to get the badge. It looks great
  • sass30
    Options
    Hope everyone rocked today's challenge! If you haven't yet, get on it, I know you can do it! I actually found the jumping jacks easy and did 125 before stopping, must be all of the HIIT I've been doing. Got 144 oz of water down, but that is the easy part for me. I used to hate water but as time goes on I find that I really feel like crap if I do not get enough of it. Just have to close out the diary, I have 591 calories left so it shouldn't be a problem being under target however I need to eat some before I close it.

Question: Are we posting our goals met on this thread or messaging them to the captain?