Replies

• SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    <3 A Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich and french fries and a frosty
    <3 A million dollars
    <3 To be healthy (though this would be negated if I ate #1)

Very serious question. Do you plan on dipping the fries in the frosty?

Nope. the sandwich and fries are dinner, the frosty for dessert. I eat frosties like ice cream. Though I'm not going to eat Wendy's. It's better for my blood sugar and hips if I don't. It's Fiesta Chicken with veggies and brown rice for dinner later (woo! I live dangerously :D ).

On behalf of @_har_T_Swallow and myself, we'd like to thank you for being a civilized human being and eating your fries and frosty separately.

@caco_ethes Take notes.

Where's the Report Abuse button?

ETA: I would like to add that there are others who dig this combo. Sane, normal people. And also @lstrat115 @Vikka_V @LittleHearseDriver maybe even at least one more. Now don't you feel silly.

Hold up, you abuse my rhubard but you're dipping fries in icecream like a savage?
  • coxwill45
    coxwill45 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I want to be enough! For myself and others.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    <3 A million dollars

Nope. the sandwich and fries are dinner, the frosty for dessert. I eat frosties like ice cream. Though I'm not going to eat Wendy's. It's better for my blood sugar and hips if I don't. It's Fiesta Chicken with veggies and brown rice for dinner later (woo! I live dangerously :D ).

On behalf of @_har_T_Swallow and myself, we'd like to thank you for being a civilized human being and eating your fries and frosty separately.

@caco_ethes Take notes.

ETA: I would like to add that there are others who dig this combo. Sane, normal people. And also @lstrat115 @Vikka_V @LittleHearseDriver maybe even at least one more. Now don't you feel silly.

Keep in mind that these guys, at least @_har_T_Swallow , also thinks that mixing ice cream and cereal is wrong. He is basically a monster

You're going to have to provide some examples of how cereal is properly mixed with ice cream. Do you just pour cinnamon toast crunch on top of ice cream? That would force me to chew my ice cream and that doesn't seem right.

YES!!!! That is the best mix actually. I stir mine in too. I also feel as if Fruit Pebbles or Cocoa Pebbles would be excellent options as well. All the FroYo places around here offer at least 2 types of cereal as mix-ins.
    cinnamon toast crunch icecream is the best thing in my life right now.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    <3 A million dollars

@caco_ethes Take notes.

Hold up, you abuse my rhubard but you're dipping fries in icecream like a savage?

QONVIyz.gif
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    To go back in time and handle things differently so we could still be good friends or at least on speaking terms.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    <3 A million dollars

@caco_ethes Take notes.

QONVIyz.gif

Thinking about it..it sounds like a nice way for a man to say his wife has been cheating.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    <3 A million dollars

@caco_ethes Take notes.

QONVIyz.gif

Thinking about it..it sounds like a nice way for a man to say his wife has been cheating.

You're right, I'm stealing it for the next time there's a cheating spouse callout thread.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    <3 A million dollars

@caco_ethes Take notes.

QONVIyz.gif

You're right, I'm stealing it for the next time there's a cheating spouse callout thread.

Won't be long I'm sure
    6qoinyi9lgg4.gif

• Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Kechi to win America's Got Talent!
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    <3 A million dollars

@caco_ethes Take notes.

Keep in mind that these guys, at least @_har_T_Swallow , also thinks that mixing ice cream and cereal is wrong. He is basically a monster

You're going to have to provide some examples of how cereal is properly mixed with ice cream. Do you just pour cinnamon toast crunch on top of ice cream? That would force me to chew my ice cream and that doesn't seem right.

YES!!!! That is the best mix actually. I stir mine in too. I also feel as if Fruit Pebbles or Cocoa Pebbles would be excellent options as well. All the FroYo places around here offer at least 2 types of cereal as mix-ins.

Let me lift you out of your funk:

http://hostesscakes.com/icecream
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    <3 A million dollars

@caco_ethes Take notes.

Et tu, Brute? :neutral:

And yeah. I'll abuse your 'rhubarb'
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    <3 A million dollars

@caco_ethes Take notes.

Let me lift you out of your funk:

http://hostesscakes.com/icecream

OMG! Why did I click on that link.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    <3 A million dollars

@caco_ethes Take notes.

You're gonna have that gif thing figured out when this happens right?
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake. Financial stability. More cheesecake.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    More money, more muscles, more toys
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    <3 A million dollars

@caco_ethes Take notes.

Don't sass or your rhubarb is getting abused too.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    <3 A million dollars

@caco_ethes Take notes.

Don't sass or your rhubarb is getting abused too.

fXCUz27.jpg

Also all of those people you quoted while ago are really going to hate you. I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of @LittleHearseDriver , she has a big oven at her disposal.