Crazy Canucks : water and exercise checkin !!!

Options

Replies

• heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Drank 7 :drinker: today. Walked 47 mins!:happy:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    40 minutes on elliptical, 6 glasses of water. i think my mother thought i was a camel at supper, drinkin all that water :laugh:
  • wannaBme
    wannaBme Posts: 143
    Options
    Water done !!
    Exercise done - Elliptical 60 minutes = 810 calories
  • Jay_83
    Options
    exercise done for weigh in day .....elliptical for half hour (half on level 6, half on level 7). tried to keep it at about 60 for speed, but wow that was rough on 7. water is gradually getting there, workin on it.

hope everyone is keepin up with your water and workouts!!! :drinker:

keep pushin Canadians!!! :happy:
  • heal4444
    Options
    Water =5:drinker:

Walking =30 mins :happy:

Check check!!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    water in :drinker:

exercise done :glasses:
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Water done !!!!

Exercise....done !!!!

HAve a great day everyone !!!
  • Jay_83
    Options
    mixed up the exercise today, added some weight training to the elliptical as well as with my exercise ball. worked out for an hour. definately got my water in today too!! crunch challenge is also complete.

good job with the weigh in everyone and good luck in this new week ahead of us!!!:happy:
  • TammyWall
    Options
    Okay, so the water is still only at 2 bottles, and I will continue to get to three!! However exercises are not going to happen for a little while, as I have put my lower back out. :mad: But I will continue to root on my fellow fitness pals!! Go team!! :flowerforyou:
  • wannaBme
    Options
    Done !!

pant, pant ....

More than 8 glasses of water and 69 minutes on the elliptical for 1000 calories
    (burning off my birthday cake:laugh: )

I also moved my exercise ball to my sewing room (I work at home) so that I can do core crunches during working hours.

Go Canucks Go!!
  • wannaBme
    Options
    Ideas for a few minutes of exercise

- while sitting, lift your knees up off the floor 50 times
    - when sitting on the couch, straighten your legs out over the coffee table, bring them in .. push them out .. have a competition with your spouse or kids
    - run up the stairs in your house (or at the front door), eyes up keep your focus on lifting your legs
    - do arm curls with your grocery bags on the way to your parked car (which is FAR away from the store)

yah for you :blushing: you can do it
  • wannaBme
    Options
    I have heard of these before...but never tried them. Maybe as a team we can work on it. How about a 2-3 day challenge of sit ups, jumping jacks, or whatever?? What is everyones take??

I like that idea
    50 sit ups or crunches 3 days a week ... do sets of 5 or 10 at a time to not injure ourselves
  • vcanter
    Options
    I have had a terrible time this week with having time to exercise. I am scheduled to work 48 hours and then every evening there's been something. We also lost our baby (2lb. chihuahua) last weekend and it has broke our hearts. I have been getting my fluid in and I am trying for 1200 cal/day. I have done between 1200 and 1500 this week. My weight has not changed.
  • jazzycarolanne
    Options
    8 glasses and 10 minutes of stretching.
  • Periphria
    Options
    4 glasses of water, 1 hour exercise and 132.5 lbs

:drinker: :happy: :drinker: :happy:
  • heal4444
    Options
    I have had a terrible time this week with having time to exercise. I am scheduled to work 48 hours and then every evening there's been something. We also lost our baby (2lb. chihuahua) last weekend and it has broke our hearts. I have been getting my fluid in and I am trying for 1200 cal/day. I have done between 1200 and 1500 this week. My weight has not changed.

Sorry to hear you lost your baby chihuahua and it has broken your hearts. Good you're getting your fluid in to take good care of yourself. Terrible time this week. It's ok. Next week, a new beginning! take good care.

Hi All,

5 so far :drinker: :drinker: walked 45 mins.
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Saturday and I did my exercise and my water is done :drinker:
  • wannaBme
    Options
    check in .... water for yesterday
    check in ... today 2/3 of water already & exercised 60 minutes on the elliptical for 905 calories burned
  • Periphria
    Options
    2 glasses of water, 30 minute step-arobics and same 132lbs
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Options
    So far today I have had 4 glasses of water. I just got back from the gym, so 30 min on the treadmil with some jogging in there (total 5 min) plus my weights. I was so happy today when I went 1.04 miles on the treadmil in 17 min 50 sec TWICE! well that inlcudes my 2 min 50 sec cool down. All in all I worked out for an hour or so plus my stretches before and after. We are off to the Calgary Zoo this afternoon so I will get a relativly slow paced 2.5 hour min walk in this afternoon. Most of the zoo time is toddler paced. But still calories burned. even if it's just a little, it all adds up.