Women: Male Piercings and Tattoos

Options

Replies

• foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I love both on men - depends where they are situated too! :devil:

One of my ex's had a number if piercings - ears, nipple, eyebrow, bit between eyebrows, nose, Tongue, chin.....
    Tattoos he had a few on arms, back, legs, back of neck, wrist....

I used to be friends with a guy who was covered in piercings.....including his manhood!

Overall I say Hot and sexy in some cases! :devil: :tongue:
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Piercings aren't hot to me. I haven't quite figured out why anyone would want a huge hole in their earlobe. When I see a guy with that, the song "Do your ears hang low" immediately starts going through my head! lol Tats are very hot if they are well done, tasteful, and ooze artistic talent!
  • foodfight247
    Options
    The more healthy and muscle tone the better the tattoos and piercings look on a guy!

Cris - you would be a perfect candidate for them! :tongue: :love:
  • foodfight247
    Options
    Personally, I would prefer them anywhere on a guy - tattoos or piercing!

Just don't go for the big piercings that look OTT. Tattoos any size ANY place - thighs are nice!
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    I love tats on a guy, piercings are ok.
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    It depends on the dude. Sometimes it's hot, other times, not so much. You have to have a certain look for body art to work

And what look would that be?

Dude, get a matching tattoo for you and I with Bill Nye the Science Guy. Girls dig it. Rofl.
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hot. My fiance has a back piece and one on his chest.

I was into piercings when I was 18. Not anymore-- they leave noticeable scars. Now that I'm working full time (and LOTS of school), I can appreciate an amazing tattoo that's covered by the usual work outfit, haha. It shows me that the guy isn't a total idiot.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Tattoos=Hot!! Piercings=Not!!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    You know that guy outa metro station? Miley cyrus's step bro? He has the face of a donkey, but I would in a second, because of the tattoos and peircingssss <3
  • lilygirlx
    lilygirlx Posts: 6
    Options
    Both are hot on the right person i have five tatoos but i'm not brave enough to have piercings lol
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I'm not into tattoos -- At ALL. That's a deal-breaker for me. :P

I like an ear piercing on a guy, but nothing more extravagant than that.. I don't like metal in the face, and in my opinion, girls are the only ones able to get away with nipple piercings.

EDIT: And by an ear piercing, I am not referring to those awful stretched out 1" mutilations. An ear will never fully recover from that. Ew.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I guess I prefer no tattoos but it's mostly just because that's the kind of guy I've dated and am married to. I've dated one guy that had a small tattoo on his back that he really liked and it was cool with me. It wasn't a cool tattoo though but still was nothing I was bothered by. I personally don't have tattoos so it's kind of hard to think of being someone that has them and not being able to relate.

Piercings are definitely a no in my book. However I do like rings, necklaces, bracelets and stuff that guys wear. I'm not sure why!
  • animalcatlover1
    Options
    HOT!!!

I myself have 14 piercings (no tattoos cause I am too young).
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are hot if they are in the right places and are done by a good artist. crappy tattoos in stupid places(like the face) don't look good on any man no matter how hot he is..

piercings I can take or leave but most of them are pretty hot.
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are hot, just not on the neck or face. Tattoos are a personal thing though, get one if you want to get one, but not just to make yourself more attractive for other people. I have 6, and yes some people find me sexier because of them, but they all mean something important to me and I would have got them even if no one else would ever see them. :happy:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Male piercings, totally disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tattoos (on men and women) totally trashy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • foodfight247
    Options
    I do agree that they are also a personal thing...everyone is different. Whatever makes you feel happy.

Certainly tattoos on the face us a no no on anybody...
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Almost every girl I've ever known likes gauges. The only women who don't are like ... my mom and my aunt. I'm OK with them not thinking my gauges are hot.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I do agree that they are also a personal thing...everyone is different. Whatever makes you feel happy.

Certainly tattoos on the face us a no no on anybody...

Agreed. Tattoos that have meaning behind them are so much more appealing to me. Getting a tattoo just to get one isn't attractive IMO.
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    All about tattoos on my guys. Not over done, but maybe a sleeve or a few on the body, I love it!