"Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom " Group 7

Options

Replies

• Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is, "GO US" for having max participation!!!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Yep, I think that we're a strong group! I love that we're all checking in regularly!!!! My weekend has not really had any activity yet. I was in the car for 7 hours yesterday and when we got to KY it was raining. I thought about going for a walk, but I went outside and the humidity is awful! I've been close to calorie goal so far, so at least I'm doing okay on that front. Our next stops are with my BFF and my sister, both of whom are on MFP and workout regularly, so hopefully I'll get some activity in starting tomorrow! If it cools off later I'll try to get a walk in with my daughter this evening. She's only 2 1/2 so the pace won't be great, but better than nothing!!! :smile:

Keep up the great work ladies!!!!!
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Okay, so I sucked it up and got in 35 minutes of run/walk intervals. The humidity wasn't as terrible as it seemed at first and I am glad I burned 320 calories and got it out of the way!!!
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Okay, just wanted to remind everyone to try to get your weights in in the next day or two. So far half of us have weighed in, and we're just missing Renae, Chari, Amy and Jackie. Once we get everyone weighed in I'll put up the group's chart. Keep up the great work ladies!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • amers55
    amers55 Posts: 46
    Options
    i want to make sure my signature works : ) so im trying it on here, hope everyone is having a good weekend! i dont want it to end, i got a lot done with moving, packing, unpacking a TON of calories burned!
  • amers55
    Options
    yay! it works!
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Well the pass 3 days have really sucked in the exercising department. Not what I'm use to, so I am over in the cals. Hoping to get back to normal this week. The girls are still running fevers. Ava's seems to be gone tonight but Riley's is now up. If they still have fevers tomorrow it is off to the drs. I can't get much done with them sick and clingy. I do get in about 30 mins give or take. My hubby and I had a couples massage today so feel relaxed until i had to fight with my 3 year old to get her to sleep.
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    I hope your kids get soon better, Sarah. What a drag!

Got my workout in this morning, 40 minutes of run/walk intervals. Getting ready to load up the car and head on to the next stop on our vacation. Have a great day everyone, and for those of you who have not weighed in please remember to do so!!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning once we got home. But had already eaten and such and was 155.6. Hopefully come Friday it will be down. We are back from the lake but I still don't have a computer so will just be accessing site thru BB. Hope everyone had a grwat weekend. For us it is a long weekend. Must go unpack and get laundry on the go for we are off again on Wed. Hope to get a walk/jog in after supper once hubby is home to watch the kidlets.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Weighed in this morning once we got home. But had already eaten and such and was 155.6. Hopefully come Friday it will be down. We are back from the lake but I still don't have a computer so will just be accessing site thru BB. Hope everyone had a grwat weekend. For us it is a long weekend. Must go unpack and get laundry on the go for we are off again on Wed. Hope to get a walk/jog in after supper once hubby is home to watch the kidlets.
  • amers55
    Options
    My weight thismorning was 153. After breakfast, which I know I never do so friday I will re weigh myself before I eat breakfast!
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'll be working out on my elliptical tonight. I started eating Fiber one cereal for breakfast, I forgot how good it is and most of all it keeps me full.

I'm determined to break this plateau this week!
  • Babbe
    Options
    Well one of the girls is better. The other has a slight fever today and now has spiked again. I did get to the gym today before the fever spiked. Went to the dr today for me because I have been so tired. They are running some blood work and will know in the next few days. If all the tests come back negative then the dr suggested upping my cals because I may not be eating enough to fuel my body for my workouts.

Hope everyone is having a great day.
  • amers55
    Options
    Im finally getting used to drinking all my water which for me is 2.5 liters
    Or 2.5 large smart waters, im still packing and moving boxes, and cook and clean
    at work 5 days a week so I think that's ok for exercise for the moment, im bringing salad to work everyday and
    im proud of that!
  • Babbe
    Options
    I am trying to drink just water with one soda for the next couple of day to get use to drink more. The dr said to try and cut out sugar or sweetened drinks. I don't drink coffee so I drink one soda. I got to the gym today and did some yoga and elliptical. I didn't hear from the dr today hoping to hear back tomorrow.

Amy - your plan sounds good. Also great job bringing a salad to lunch this week.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Had a good day today. Stayed within cals and went for my 5km jog/walk today and burnt 490 cals. Have no prob getting water in. Prob drink around 90 oz a day.

Off to Regina in the morning. Hubby is getting his knee scoped and scraped in the afternoon. We are taking the kids to my mons for 5 days, till Monday, so it will be a little holiday for us at home. We have a lot going on this week. In the city tom, will work Thurs, quad derby Fri, Sat is Invermay's fair so there will be a dance, and Sun I play slow pitch. So won't be a great week for eating and exercising.

Hope everyone is doing well.
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    WHO WANTS TO BE A HOT MOM? - GROUP RESULTS, 8/1 Weigh-In

CDWwq.png

Way to go, Groups 3 & 4!! You've had two weeks of all members checking in, and your numbers are showing the difference!

One member suggested listing "% of weight loss" per group. When I ran the numbers, I didn't feel they were a good reflection of the weight lost, as some members only have to lose a very small percentage of their current weight to get to their goal weights while others have to lose a much larger percentage. Let's just keep on tracking "% to GW." Hopefully, some groups will make it to the GW's before the challenge ends!

Please take a minute to review the following goal weights and percentages for your team listed below. I received these numbers from either the original "Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom" posting or from your group posting. This "Goal Weight" is the weight you would like to be on December 31, 2011 -- the official end of this challenge. If your goal weights are not accurate, then the "% to GW" column will not reflect your progress. For example, members with "% to GW" of 8.69% or higher as of today are on track to reach their group goal weights by December 31.

qoPWa.png

If you are below 8.69%, don't sweat it! You still have 21 weeks to get to your GW! If you would like to make a change, just send me a message.
    -- Future Hot Mamas – Group 3
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MAMA group 4 (closed group)
    -- Who wants to be a HOT MOM group 5
    -- Hot Moms Group 6 (closed group)
    -- “Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom” Group 7
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom?!: GROUP 8 CLOSED THREAD.
    -- Who wants to be a hot mom-Group 9 (closed group)
    -- Hot Mom (Closed group)-Mommies in Control
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Just checking in really quick. I may have only gotten in one day of straight-up logable exercise last week but I don't feel guilty at all because my activity level has been through-the-roof! The two days before yesterday were dedicated to wallpaper glue removal and yesterday was all taping and painting! I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off getting errands done and spring cleaning like crazy preparing the family and house for when I am laid up from surgery. My mom is coming into town to help, so I'll be working on cleaning up the guest room which still has moving boxes from a year ago to be emptied (eek!). If the weather is overcast enough, I might get some of the last bits of brush/weeds cleared this afternoon as well. I do think I will get my tush in the gym this morning for some strength training; that's one fitness need most of my "nesting" activities can't meet!
  • Babbe
    Options
    I had a great day with the kids at the pool. They went to their kids classes and I relaxed by the pool. Then I went to the gym with my hubby tonight.

I have been exceeding my water intake for the past 3 days. I have gone to the gym for the past three days and plan to hit the gym tom and Fri as well. I am under my cals today and yesterday. I am just concern that I didn't hear from the dr today and when I realize it was to late to call them. I will call tom morning.
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Sorry this is so late being posted--who knew vacation would be so busy!!

ee412.jpg

REMINDER: Weigh in for week 3 is tomorrow through the weekend. I am out of town without access to my scale, so I will be delinquent!

Despite being on vacation I'm doing fairly decent--no official exercise yesterday, but walked around downtown and went to a children's museum, etc. I'll try to get some activity in today. Keep up the great work everybody!!!