JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 15

Options

Replies

• HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    jaltz_99 wrote: »
    Downfall is the actual hunger I've been feeling. Not cravings, actual hunger pangs and growling. It is very difficult to ignore. We ate dinner early yesterday 4PM, because I was hangry! It was BBQ ribs and veggies. It satiated me for about 2 hrs but then I was getting the hunger pangs again. I ended up going to a new local restaurant and ordered a small molten lava cake (of course they had no idea of the nutritional value except that was gluten-free. So I just did some searches and went with what looked like middle of the road for kcal. Then I went home and had some gluten-free, organic corn chips with salsa. I ate very healthy first 3/4 of th day though.

Are you trying to maintain too big a deficit? Maybe you need to change what you eat for sating your hunger.

• JenObRN
    JenObRN Posts: 102 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    jaltz_99 wrote: »
    Downfall is the actual hunger I've been feeling. Not cravings, actual hunger pangs and growling. It is very difficult to ignore. We ate dinner early yesterday 4PM, because I was hangry! It was BBQ ribs and veggies. It satiated me for about 2 hrs but then I was getting the hunger pangs again. I ended up going to a new local restaurant and ordered a small molten lava cake (of course they had no idea of the nutritional value except that was gluten-free. So I just did some searches and went with what looked like middle of the road for kcal. Then I went home and had some gluten-free, organic corn chips with salsa. I ate very healthy first 3/4 of th day though.

Are you trying to maintain too big a deficit? Maybe you need to change what you eat for sating your hunger.

I don't know. Today will be the first day I am not going over my allowed calorie intake which I have actually set for 1500 something. I originally was trying to do 1200. I worked out actually for a couple of hours today 40 minutes walking on the treadmill then 20 minutes running on the treadmill then some weight training. I am just about to eat dinner here about 8:30 PM. I know it's late but we just got home from church. I would be way below my allowed calorie count if I did not eat my dinner right now. And I do work nights (3 12-hr shifts), so it's not unusual for me to eat at night.

I have my log open if you want to look at it...
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,286 Member
    Options
    Are you able to take naproxen?

I don't think that can be bought over the counter in the UK ... the heat packs I am using and hot baths are giving me relief thou. SO I am managing to get some sleep now. If it persists I will see what the doc prescribes!