The A-Hole Hangout

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I came in here expecting some prolapsed a-holes and I can see this thread is full of them.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I'm not an A-Hole but I played one in my last relationship. Or so I'm told I was. So can I join?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Hey, Patrick, can we get "bleaching" on the agenda for tonight's meeting or was there a posting requirement?
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Funny thing is that A-holes are the it thing. Lets face it every woman I have dated, married has been with an A-hole. Lots of people are attracted to A-holes! I am not an A-hole but can be an A-hole. Though I have always heard opinions are like A-holes everyone has one.
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Hey, Patrick, can we get "bleaching" on the agenda for tonight's meeting or was there a posting requirement?

r2h84n772t3u.gif
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Funny thing is that A-holes are the it thing. Lets face it every woman I have dated, married has been with an A-hole. Lots of people are attracted to A-holes! I am not an A-hole but can be an A-hole. Though I have always heard opinions are like A-holes everyone has one.

I may come to meetings just to find my next ex husband.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Looks like there will be plenty to choose from. Who knows, you could end up with a future ex-wife too.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

Looks like there will be plenty to choose from. Who knows, you could end up with a future ex-wife too.

BOING!!!!!!
  • Just_Mel_
    Options

Hey boo

I hope you'll berate me in public.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Hey boo

I hope you'll berate me in public.

That'll be one of the things I do to you in public.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options

I ever told you how much you look like my second wife?
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I'll be seeing all the attention on certain womenz so I'll start pulling my shirt down to show more cleavage and I'll giggle louder and louder.

I'll make out with the hottest chick there to take the attention from you.
  • patrick_star_trek
    Options
    The meeting is scheduled for 6:30, but I won't show up with the key to open the door until 6:45, with no apology or explanation.
  • getittogether5107
    Options
    The meeting is scheduled for 6:30, but I won't show up with the key to open the door until 6:45, with no apology or explanation.

Wow, that was really nice of you to fill us all in...Jack Wagon
  • Caporegiem
    Options

I'll be towards the back of the line mumbling about how some of us had chit to do other than stand around waiting on you.
  • patrick_star_trek
    edited September 2017
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I'll be seeing all the attention on certain womenz so I'll start pulling my shirt down to show more cleavage and I'll giggle louder and louder.

I'll make out with the hottest chick there to take the attention from you.

In that case, maybe I'll be there at 6:25.