What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options
18758768788808812593

Replies

  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Trying not to lose my mind, keep my head up
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    0l05j5jzxbz3.jpg

    And? What's the verdict?
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    0l05j5jzxbz3.jpg

    I think you should post one of your EPIC five star rated food reviews...

    my beautiful mind is kind of busted right now sorry. but they're awesome. i inhaled like 5 just sitting in my truck and ruined my actual lunch.

    Summarized Critic Review is just as good! But did you actually taste them when you inhaled???

    yeah they're pretty strong actually like overwhelmingly so. would prob be bomb af in a bowl with some vanilla bean ice cream on top.

    Apple pie is always meant to be shared with vanilla bean ice cream... now you talkin my same food language!
  • CocoBrother
    CocoBrother Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Wishing this girl behind me would stop talking and work
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    0l05j5jzxbz3.jpg

    And? What's the verdict?
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    0l05j5jzxbz3.jpg

    I think you should post one of your EPIC five star rated food reviews...

    my beautiful mind is kind of busted right now sorry. but they're awesome. i inhaled like 5 just sitting in my truck and ruined my actual lunch.

    Summarized Critic Review is just as good! But did you actually taste them when you inhaled???

    yeah they're pretty strong actually like overwhelmingly so. would prob be bomb af in a bowl with some vanilla bean ice cream on top.

    Yet you can't see how vanilla ice cream and Cinnamon Toast Crunch is delicious?? You are dead to me!

    those are two different things. you can't go mixing breakfast and dessert you're gonna mess everything up. i'd classify oreos as a dessert so its okay to mix the two. my logic cannot be denied.

    hda47uebuo2o.jpg

    That is where you are wrong. I eat Oreos for breakfast

    Sometimes if the milk's all gone and I can't be bothered to go to the shops...let icecream melt. Put in tea. I. Hate. Myself.
  • cjpnh
    cjpnh Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    w23ynjy42r87.jpg
    h7zs79p3b4fv.jpg
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Waiting for a few more damn emails I can wrap up the day and go home.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Cooking dinner... its a 'throw stuff in a pan" and hope it comes out tasty...
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Did you chop it on your stomach first?

    Are you asking about my cooking methods??
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    hellvee wrote: »
    Did you chop it on your stomach first?

    Are you asking about my cooking methods??

    I'm asking if you used that cutting board to cut your veggies before you threw them in

    Ahhh... a great cook never shares their cooking secrets.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    hellvee wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    hellvee wrote: »
    Did you chop it on your stomach first?

    Are you asking about my cooking methods??

    I'm asking if you used that cutting board to cut your veggies before you threw them in

    Ahhh... a great cook never shares their cooking secrets.

    Except your secret is exposed by your shirt

    You don't know what I did or did not do with my veggies... lol
  • cjpnh
    cjpnh Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Getting some fishing in before picking my daughter up from soccer practice.

    cfumzixbewc3.jpg
    dezoc4yljux0.jpg
    rtma2me1opmv.jpg
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Experiencing deja vu..
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    cjpnh wrote: »
    Getting some fishing in before picking my daughter up from soccer practice.

    cfumzixbewc3.jpg
    dezoc4yljux0.jpg
    rtma2me1opmv.jpg

    I love your selfies. You look good in that chair too <3