Looking for friend whose cal goal is 1200

Feel free to add me as we can motivate each other. I would love to add friends with their food diary open and is eating at 1200 cal, also, my food diary is open, so I hope that can help who ever.

Replies

• parsnipou
    parsnipou Posts: 32 Member
    Hi Taryan, I am looking also for some support to stick to a 1200 cal which I should say is for the time being very difficult for me. I tried to add you but somehow could not do it on my phone. So feel free to add me if you want/manage
  • AshleighAnn72
    AshleighAnn72 Posts: 83 Member
    Hey, my goal is 1200 with open diary although very hard to stick to atm lol. Feel free to add me :)
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    I've been on here for a few years, but fell away from the habit of keeping a diary. I recently started back up and keep around the 1200 calorie mark as well, anyone can add me if they'd like
  • Taryan23
    Taryan23 Posts: 76 Member
    parsnipou wrote: »
    Hi Taryan, I am looking also for some support to stick to a 1200 cal which I should say is for the time being very difficult for me. I tried to add you but somehow could not do it on my phone. So feel free to add me if you want/manage

Adding you now hun
  • Taryan23
    Taryan23 Posts: 76 Member
    Hey, my goal is 1200 with open diary although very hard to stick to atm lol. Feel free to add me :)
    ejohndrow wrote: »
    I've been on here for a few years, but fell away from the habit of keeping a diary. I recently started back up and keep around the 1200 calorie mark as well, anyone can add me if they'd like
    Adding you guys now
  • jodieturbo
    jodieturbo Posts: 36 Member
    Hey I've added you :) goal also 1200
  • Yoyoghurt
    Yoyoghurt Posts: 52 Member
    I also have a 1200 (5021 kj) goal. My diary is open to mfp friends. Sending a friend request. I think the key is including food that is fairly filling - protein and vegetables, and getting some exercise every day
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    I'm at 1200 cal and feel free to add me :)
  • ejwin
    ejwin Posts: 9 Member
    I'm at 1200 too! Feel free to add me.
  • msmith404040
    msmith404040 Posts: 84 Member
    Hello. I would like others who are doing around 1,200 as well, I'm doing around 1,290 and have 70 pounds to lose! Thanks.
  • kms375
    kms375 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm calorie goal is 1400 but I try to stay around 1200-1300. Please feel free to add me
  • JensJourney11
    JensJourney11 Posts: 90 Member
    My daily goal is at 1400 but I tend to finish most days at 1200. Feel free to add me too
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    I keep mine around 1200 so I have a little wiggle room
  • treeman838
    treeman838 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to be added, we can swap our food and snacking ideas. I find myself getting bored with what I eat so it would be nice to try other ideas.
  • Parabellum68
    Parabellum68 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi, I Burn 1000 cals daily and keep below 1200 by having one meal a day plus shakes, add me if you want the motivation
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    My cal goal just dropped to 1200. Feel free to add me as well.
  • Vitto455
    Vitto455 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi! I'm new here!
    I'm highly motivated and can't wait to make every single day worth. I hope to find someone to follow, who also wants to follow me back!!!
    :):):)
  • Vitto455
    Vitto455 Posts: 24 Member
    I can't add you :(
  • appletospare
    appletospare Posts: 17 Member
    I've just made an account. My goal is also around 1.200 kcal. Feel free to add me while I figure this app out!