Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friend whose cal goal is 1200

Feel free to add me as we can motivate each other. I would love to add friends with their food diary open and is eating at 1200 cal, also, my food diary is open, so I hope that can help who ever.

Replies

• parsnipou
    parsnipou Posts: 32 Member
    Hi Taryan, I am looking also for some support to stick to a 1200 cal which I should say is for the time being very difficult for me. I tried to add you but somehow could not do it on my phone. So feel free to add me if you want/manage
  • AshleighAnn72
    AshleighAnn72 Posts: 83 Member
    Hey, my goal is 1200 with open diary although very hard to stick to atm lol. Feel free to add me :)
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    I've been on here for a few years, but fell away from the habit of keeping a diary. I recently started back up and keep around the 1200 calorie mark as well, anyone can add me if they'd like
  • Taryan23
    Taryan23 Posts: 76 Member
    parsnipou wrote: »
    Hi Taryan, I am looking also for some support to stick to a 1200 cal which I should say is for the time being very difficult for me. I tried to add you but somehow could not do it on my phone. So feel free to add me if you want/manage

Adding you now hun
  • Taryan23
    Taryan23 Posts: 76 Member
    Hey, my goal is 1200 with open diary although very hard to stick to atm lol. Feel free to add me :)
    ejohndrow wrote: »
    I've been on here for a few years, but fell away from the habit of keeping a diary. I recently started back up and keep around the 1200 calorie mark as well, anyone can add me if they'd like
    Adding you guys now
  • jodieturbo
    jodieturbo Posts: 36 Member
    Hey I've added you :) goal also 1200
  • Yoyoghurt
    Yoyoghurt Posts: 52 Member
    I also have a 1200 (5021 kj) goal. My diary is open to mfp friends. Sending a friend request. I think the key is including food that is fairly filling - protein and vegetables, and getting some exercise every day
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    I'm at 1200 cal and feel free to add me :)
  • ejwin
    ejwin Posts: 9 Member
    I'm at 1200 too! Feel free to add me.
  • msmith404040
    msmith404040 Posts: 84 Member
    Hello. I would like others who are doing around 1,200 as well, I'm doing around 1,290 and have 70 pounds to lose! Thanks.
  • kms375
    kms375 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm calorie goal is 1400 but I try to stay around 1200-1300. Please feel free to add me
  • JensJourney11
    JensJourney11 Posts: 90 Member
    My daily goal is at 1400 but I tend to finish most days at 1200. Feel free to add me too
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    I keep mine around 1200 so I have a little wiggle room
  • treeman838
    treeman838 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to be added, we can swap our food and snacking ideas. I find myself getting bored with what I eat so it would be nice to try other ideas.
  • Parabellum68
    Parabellum68 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi, I Burn 1000 cals daily and keep below 1200 by having one meal a day plus shakes, add me if you want the motivation
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    My cal goal just dropped to 1200. Feel free to add me as well.
  • Vitto455
    Vitto455 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi! I'm new here!
    I'm highly motivated and can't wait to make every single day worth. I hope to find someone to follow, who also wants to follow me back!!!
    :):):)
  • Vitto455
    Vitto455 Posts: 24 Member
    I can't add you :(
  • appletospare
    appletospare Posts: 17 Member
    I've just made an account. My goal is also around 1.200 kcal. Feel free to add me while I figure this app out!