Relationships on MyFitnessPal

Options
geminigemz90
geminigemz90 Posts: 305 Member
Now a woman requested to be a friend here but she wanted more than a friendship she was offering a long distance relationship. Is it possible to meet someone here! She is asking me for gift(s) to show me how much I love her. I have a dilemma. Any advice is welcomed.

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Now a woman requested to be a friend here but she wanted more than a friendship she was offering a long distance relationship. Is it possible to meet someone here! She is asking me for gift(s) to show me how much I love her. I have a dilemma. Any advice is welcomed.

Seriously though. Run away.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    iTunes gift card,

What better ways to show your love!! Really!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    What does *kitten* mean?

Things o:)
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    iTunes gift card,

Someone tried pulling this *kitten* with me once. First they asked me for help setting up an account (not my information of course). Then they started asking me for a gift card. I told them to *kitten* off.

For real, report her... if it's even a her. These scammers use fake pics.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    A while ago some young, pretty college age girl asked me for money at a gas station to fill up her car. My finely tuned BS sensor told me "someone young and pretty has friends more than willing to help her out" so I told her I was out of cash. So she went on to the next guy.
    Turned out she was specifically asking guys that looked kinda pathetic and gullible.
    ...makes me wonder what she saw in me to think "I can score cash out of this loser".