Curves vs Skin and Bones!

Options

Replies

• Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I think the title of this thread is very one-sided and unfair. Obviously the word "Curves" has a more positive connotation than "skin and bones".

As far as Bradley Cooper is concerned, a lot of actors are saying this type of thing where they love "fuller" women, but I personally think they say this so they have more mass appeal. A lot of women would resent these actors if they said they only like super thin women with huge boobs.

There needs to be love for all women, super thin or heavy!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    sooooo true! bones are nassstttyyyy
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    It depends on your body shape.

Some people are naturally thin and have very boyish figures.

I am not naturally thin - I have boobs and hips and want to keep it that way!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    p.s. you need to stop staring at that photo, Cris. hah

I think *I* need to stop staring at that picture!!
  • ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options

AND ME!! :O Shes gorgeous!!! :)
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    So do you girls consider the girl in this picture curvy or stick thin?

tumblr_lkuni4DPoL1qd2d7lo1_500.jpg

Just curious.

i consider the girl in this picture sexy..just saying :devil:
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

Just curious.

i concider her a lucky b****

i am soooooooo jealous.. :ohwell:
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    My son would take a full figured woman over a skinny one any day. Serious as a heart attack, he has a crush on her. :tongue: I absolutely cannot stand that woman.

0000078339_20110622133807.jpg
    I'm sorry that's not full figured, that's downright obese. there's a difference.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

Just curious.

i concider her a lucky b****

i am soooooooo jealous.. :ohwell:

Me too :(
  • byukid
    byukid Posts: 55
    Options
    I like concave and convex lines in a woman. My wife has a wonderful body, and curves. She's still small and light, but it's about balance. See Candace Swanepoel for an example- convex in the hips and bosom, convex in the belly, neck and arms and thighs.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I call that lucky with enhancements.... either way its sexy
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options

AND ME!! :O Shes gorgeous!!! :)

Seems as though I have good chances of looking slender and sexy then if I can get some more weight On and accentuate my curves a bit more - bearing in mind I have a small frame... :happy: excellent news!
  • TruckerChick
    Options

PERFECT!! That's what I think.
    If I had a body like that, I'd sit naked in the refrigerated section of the supermarket!!! LOL :laugh:
    Seriously, tho... I will never have that body so I'm extremely envious of the women who do, and those who can!!!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    She doesn't look like she works out much at all (i.e. she has no muscle tone), which is what makes me hate her. Women who can look like that and not have to hit the gym every day piss me off. But I would not say she is too thin.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My son would take a full figured woman over a skinny one any day. Serious as a heart attack, he has a crush on her. :tongue: I absolutely cannot stand that woman.

0000078339_20110622133807.jpg
    She is just scary to me

Yes, very scary to me as well. Not her size but the way she presents herself.
  • xxbnbwxx
    xxbnbwxx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i have no intention of losing my curves i love them they make me feel womanly, apparently my goal weight maximum should be 10 stone 7 very unlikely i would look right at that weight so i am heading for 12 stone to start and see where i go from there but if i am happy with myself at 12 stone that is where i will stop

I am exactly the same. I heard that for my height I should be between 9.7-10.7 and there is NO way I would look right like that and im fairly positive I wouldnt ever manage to get to that weight. 12 stone is my goal :)
  • xxbnbwxx
    xxbnbwxx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im not sure why people think if you lose weight, you lose curves. Surely thats down to your frame?

In my experience, when you lose weight you lose your boobs first :(
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

Just curious.

If I had that body, I would probably get myself in a lot of trouble!
  • alynnbennett
    Options
    Curves are beautiful!!!!! Love them love them love them!!!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options

PERFECT!! That's what I think.
    If I had a body like that, I'd sit naked in the refrigerated section of the supermarket!!! LOL :laugh:
    Seriously, tho... I will never have that body so I'm extremely envious of the women who do, and those who can!!!

You'll get there - positivity and determination!

As I'm trying to gain the weight I've just gone out and eaten a man size carvery ( roast dinner)!
    Seeing that pic makes me more determined to get my healthy, sexy curvaceous body back! And it shouldn't take too long hopefully!

It is sooooo annoying though when you know you CAN look like that and your not far off the goal. Even I feel envious of that girl in the pic but it's made me more determined to carry on and get my gorgeous uk size 8 body back! :happy: