Starting C25K tomorrow, anyone else?

So I am starting the C25K tomorrow. Anyone else getting ready to start this? I have never run before, but I really want to do it. Thought maybe if I had a few friends on here to go through it with it will be much better.

Replies

• I've downloaded the podcast and I'm planning on doing it tomorrow!
    I've run for years on and off but the furthest I've gotten to without having to stop is maybe half a mile, I'm ready to be fit now :K

Good luck :D
    Do you want to add me and we can encourage each other and stuff? I'd like to see how you get on with it too :) x
  • Hey, I started today. It was easy but Im following the rules - no skipping ahead.
  • tlems
    tlems Posts: 104 Member
    Awe, what the heck. I will start it with you. I think I am going to start tonight though, it just works out better for my schedule. I will send you a friend request. : ) Lets DO THIS!
  • vegansara
    vegansara Posts: 192 Member
    Great, I just started yesterday! It was easy enough, and I found the right music really helped during the running spurts :). Happy to go through this with you guys!
  • weebowll
    weebowll Posts: 15
    I am in week 7 and it's kinda tough. I am not quite on pace with the program but I have seen a lot of progress since week one. When I first started running for a 90 secs was a challenge now I can run for at least 3 to 5 mins before even really feeling it.
    Good luck!
  • Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Hey :smile:

I started it last week, I have found it good so far. I bought an app for my iphone to help me know when to run and walk, i found its really good.

feel free to add me

:flowerforyou:
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Awesome. I was going to start today, but I am in the Kick the crap out of August challenge and the challenge tomorrow is walk/run a mile so I figure I can kill two birds with one stone. Is anyone like me, i.e. have never run before?
  • I'm in! I've never been a runner, not even when I was a kid. Last fall I started c25k but only made it to week 4 because it got too cold. Since then I've only done a day here or there.
  • phawley13
    phawley13 Posts: 80 Member
    I am not a great runner but I think I would like to try this. I found podrunner (http://www.djsteveboy.com/1day25k.html) and it has mix music to run too, I like the music and would love to try.
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    I just started last week! I used to be a runner about 10 years ago, and I've totally lost all my endurance for running! Feel free to friend me and we can make it through together!:happy:
  • wvualum
    :bigsmile:
    I am not a great runner but I think I would like to try this. I found podrunner (http://www.djsteveboy.com/1day25k.html) and it has mix music to run too, I like the music and would love to try.

I'm going to start tomorrow. Bet it would help our team challenge too! You in?
  • ldb316
    ldb316 Posts: 13
    i'm starting today!
  • wvualum
    I am going to TRY to get up in the morning to go before it gets hot. But I am not at all a morning person. Will set the clock anyway and see if I can will myself out of bed!
  • phawley13
    Yeah I am in. I am downloading that podrunner that I found and it can go on my mp3 it tells me when to run and walk by the music. I love that. and I think it will help me alot
  • kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    I started it today!
    I already went out walking today and wanted to do it tomorrow but I needed to do it today or I was never going to do it! Feel free to add me as a friend!
    You can do it :)!
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    I've been wanting to do this for a while... so why not start tomorrow. I'm in too!!
  • wvualum
    I've been wanting to do this for a while... so why not start tomorrow. I'm in too!!

Cool The Exercists are really going to kick the crap out of August!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Got my new kicks, and I'm starting this evening. :drinker:
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    starting today!!!
  • phawley13
    Anyone doing this can add me as a friend. I am not a great runner and could use the support. I try to be suporrtive to anyone on here