4th September: 183.0 lbs
    11th September: 182.8 lbs.
    18th September: 183.0 lbs.
    25th September:

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,966 Member
    Name: Kathryn
    Height: 5'3.5"
    Total Weight lost: ~73 lbs (I dropped about 13 lbs below original goal)
    Time it took to lose: 10 months (to original goal of 135)
    How long in maintenance: I called maintenance in July 2016, but I have continued to slowly lose so I'm not really sure.
    Maintenance weight range: 120 - 125 lbs

Average weight recorded from January: 127.1
    Average weight recorded from February: 126.5
    Average weight recorded from March: 126.2
    Average weight recorded from April: 124.9
    Average weight recorded from May: 124.9
    Average weight recorded from June: 122.8
    Average weight recorded from July: 122.1
    Average weight recorded from August: 122.5

Week of...
    4th September: 121.2 scale/ 122.1 trend
    11th September: 119.6 scale/ 121.9 trend
    18th September: 121.2 scale/ 121.6 trend
    25th September:

Success/struggles of the week: I had several days last week a little under range, but my trend has stayed in range and the weight was up a bit since the weekend. It is still kind of hard to get my mindset away from losing. I know that my weight being up a little this week from last week is just normal fluctuations, but it is hard to stop wanting to see it always going down. I do think I am right where I need to be though.
  • kgirlhart
    Does anyone know why sometimes your comment has to be approved before it is posted? That happened to me last week when I posted in this thread and happened again this morning. I assume that it will eventually post, just curious about why it would need to be approved first.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Name: Crystal
    Height: 5’3
    Total Weight lost: 40lbs
    Time it took to lose: 4 months
    How long in maintenance: 6 weeks
    Maintenance weight range: 170 - 176

Average weight recorded from January: 211
    Average weight recorded from February: 212
    Average weight recorded from March: 204
    Average weight recorded from April: 197
    Average weight recorded from May: 186
    Average weight recorded from June: 179
    Average weight recorded from July: 175
    Average weight recorded from August: 173

Week of...
    4th September: 173
    11th September: 176
    18th September: 171
    25th September:

Success/struggles of the week:

Success: I’ve finally got more of a handle on maintenance and figured out the range I want to/am able to maintain.

Struggles: Meeting my protein goals. Lately I’ve been craving bread hardcore. I don’t generally carb restrict but I’ve noticed my intake getting higher and higher and my cravings getting stronger and stronger.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    Does anyone know why sometimes your comment has to be approved before it is posted? That happened to me last week when I posted in this thread and happened again this morning. I assume that it will eventually post, just curious about why it would need to be approved first.

I've read that there are certain numbers that trigger an approval. Not sure why, but I think "1 1 9" is one of them.
  • kgirlhart
    __TMac__ wrote: »
    kgirlhart wrote: »

I've read that there are certain numbers that trigger an approval. Not sure why, but I think "1 1 9" is one of them.

Thanks! That's weird, but I guess as long as it eventually posts.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Name: macchiatto
    Height: 171cm/5'7.3"
    Total Weight lost: 30 lbs
    Time it took to lose: It came off in stages.
    How long in maintenance: Since March
    Maintenance weight range: 128-133

(For the following I go with moving average from the end of the month since I don't see a general average weight per month in Happy Scale? If there's a way to see that, someone please clue me in! :smile: )
    Average weight recorded from January: 132.8
    Average weight recorded from February: 133.3
    Average weight recorded from March: 132.1
    Average weight recorded from April: 130.8
    Average weight recorded from May: 130.4
    Average weight recorded from June: 131.6
    Average weight recorded from July: 133.0
    Average weight recorded from August: 133.6

Week of...
    4th September: 133.0
    11th September:133.8
    18th September: 132.6
    25th September:

Success/struggles of the week: Success was fitting in exercise the past two days. The previous week I struggled (beyond steps and lots of stairs) to put it in; stressful, busy week starting a new position and other stuff going on.
  • microwhisper
    microwhisper Posts: 84 Member
    Name: MW
    Height: 5'2"
    Total Weight lost:18lbs
    Time it took to lose: ~4 months
    How long in maintenance: 8 months
    Maintenance weight range: 110-115lbs

Average weight recorded from January-August: 113lbs

Week of...
    4th September: 114.6lbs
    11th September: 112.0lbs
    18th September: 111.8 lbs
    25th September:

Success/struggles of the week: I've felt really tired week and just had one of those weeks when I'm fed up with my workouts. I actually took three "rest days" because of scheduling issues and just pure laziness. haha. Thankfully, my other four workouts were good and I also ate well.
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    Name:Fidan
    Height: 171cm
    Total Weight lost: 48kg
    Time it took to lose: 1 year
    How long in maintenance: 1 year 4 months
    Maintenance weight range: 73.3kg and below

Average weight recorded from January: 72.8kg
    Average weight recorded from February: 72.3kg
    Average weight recorded from March: 72.7kg
    Average weight recorded from April:72.5kg
    Average weight recorded from May:72.7kg
    Average weight recorded from June: 74kg
    Average weight recorded from July: 73.9kg
    Average weight recorded from August: N/A

Weewk of...
    4th September: ??
    11th September:74.9kg
    18th September:75.6kg
    19th September:

I' m changing my weigh-ins to Tuesdays because it's more suitable.

Success/struggles of the week:
    - I lost my Fitbit charger and only found it the night before. However I think that I was active enough, at least it felt like I was or my body could be fibbing.
    - I eat like a pig during the week. I didn't care. But by Friday I mentally and physically felt ready to start. So I didn't wait until Monday to begin my mindful and sensible eating.
    - I'm averaging way to high and must bring my average down. I am scared of gaining back too much weight. And I'm actually happy with the way I look and feel so I'd like to keep it this way.

• bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Name: Bring back the joy
    Height: 5'6"
    Total weight lost: 36 lbs
    Time it took to lose: 5 months
    How long in maintenance: 3 months
    HW:148
    SW: 113.4
    September Goal weight: 112-115

Start of Jan: 148 lbs
    Start of Feb: 139 lbs
    Start of March: 133
    Start of Apr-127.2
    Start of May: 122.6
    Start of June-115.0-GOAL
    start of July- average of 115 as I had a crazy 4th of July trip
    Start of august-115
    Start of September-112
    September 11: 113.3
    September 19: 112.8

Struggles: I am struggling to controls the lickers bites and nibbles.
    Successes: I did my long run on Sunday, but it was split in two (outside then home on treadmill due to child care needs so that was pretty weird. Even though I am supposed to drop the mileage this week, I think I will do the sMe long run salsa week just to see that it can be done. I am changing weigh in to mid week or maybe Friday as I seem I have a build up of water/ glucose on mondays due o the longer runs.
    Upcoming week plan: stick to the running training schedule and push myself in the mornings during the weight session. Keep an eye on my nibbles. No sliding back to old habits.

@macchiatto in happy scale, on you summary page, trend weight should be on the top at the left. However, you might have to configure that in settings.
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    @macchiatto there is a wheel in the top section of your summary page. Hit that and you can turn on trend weight there.
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    @macchiatto there is a wheel in the top section of your summary page. Hit that and you can turn on trend weight there.

Similar question, but for Libra app, is there a way to see monthly average weight on it? It shows current trend, but i can't seem to see monthly average.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited September 2017
    Libra-There is a database log in the top right corner. It shows a running trend but I'm not sure of the time frame. It doesn't seem to change even when you change the setting for smoothing days.

For this thread. I add together the weights listed for the month and divide by the number of logins listed. Either 4 or 5. This is the old fashioned way of calculating a mathematical "average' (which is slightly different from a trend or rolling average.)
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Libra-There is a database log in the top right corner. It shows a running trend but I'm not sure of the time frame. It doesn't seem to change even when you change the setting for smoothing days.

For this thread. I add together the weights listed for the month and divide by the number of logins listed. Either 4 or 5. This is the old fashioned way of calculating a mathematical "average' (which is slightly different from a trend or rolling average.)
    Thank you, Lori. For a couple of months i did the same to figure out the average, but i weigh every day, so not feeling like adding 30 numbers anymore I don't think libra calculates that
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    icemom011 wrote: »
    lorrpb wrote: »

Thank you, Lori. For a couple of months i did the same to figure out the average, but i weigh every day, so not feeling like adding 30 numbers anymore I don't think libra calculates that

For this thread, I don't add up 30 weights, just the 4-5 that I log in this thread each week.