Replies

• Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Emotional imbecility.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    When you go out of your way to hold a door for someone and they don't even acknowledge your courtesy!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    When someone is upset but refuses to talk about why they are so upset
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    When someone is upset but refuses to talk about why they are so upset

This bothers me if they keep making vague attention seeking comments about it. I do understand if they are upset and don't feel like talking about but then keep to yourself and don't say anything at all. Don't say sit there having a pity party, dropping comments but then when I ask you what's wrong, don't tell me you don't want to talk about it. Just shut up and sulk to yourself.
    tenor.gif
  • KevannC
    KevannC Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My post being deleted, even though its an honest topic for discussion... cannabis as a preworkout.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    When you say "Thank You" to someone and they respond with a "Yup" ...that really irks me! I don't think anyone in Maine knows how to say "You're Welcome".
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Not muting on conference calls.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    KevannC wrote: »
    My post being deleted, even though its an honest topic for discussion... cannabis as a preworkout.

Regardless how you feel about cannabis, it is illegal in most places. Why promote something on the internet that for now is illegal.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

I had to awesome this one. I have to deal a lot with senior level leaders in conference calls. I do not need to hear the rattling of paper, side conversation, smacking of gum, eating, belching, passing of gas, and overall pud pulling on a formal conference calls.

Rant over......
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

You know a really funny story once at work on a large conference call with the CEO president and about a hundred other employees, A co-worker of mine accidentally unmuted his phone and jokingly asked "Who put the kibosh on the unemployment" and the whole entire company heard him say it, it was the funniest freaking thing I've ever seen in my whole entire life...
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options

we just went to a new system where you can log into a dashboard on a website when you're leading a call, and see at any time whose line is active, and the leader can mute them at the click of a button. It's been a game changer.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Pettiness. There are bigger fish to fry than to worry and stress about things that won't even change your lifestyle. Why give them the negative emotions. Save those for what counts.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of things that irk me but today I'm going to say that it's when people mispronounce words.

Ec-specially instead of especially.
    Axed instead of asked.
    MischievEous instead of mischievous.
    Ree-later instead of realtor.

I could go on for a while.

My supervisor says complaintant instead of complainant and it makes me insane. Makes her sound really stupid too.
  • bweath2
    bweath2 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of things that irk me but today I'm going to say that it's when people mispronounce words.

Ec-specially instead of especially.
    Axed instead of asked.
    MischievEous instead of mischievous.
    Ree-later instead of realtor.

I could go on for a while.

When I was a carpenter, nobody could say caulk or caulking. Yes, it was always cauk and cauking which sounds like, well, you know...
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    pretentiousness

How can I help you?

You can't. B)
  • mlrtri
    mlrtri Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Dramatic people. Not in an artistic way. In a frequently angry about something kind of way and instead of choosing to handle said problem in a mature/adult fashion chooses to go over the top with emotions so everyone knows person was wronged/offended/whatever.