53 lb loss and still going with NKOTB pics!

Options

Replies

• mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome pics! You are doing a wonderful job and you look like you're glowing! Thanks so much for sharing those the 6th grader inside of me is TOTALLY jealous of you and NKOTB! lol

Haha...I LOVE that everyone says this! Thanks so much!
  • goldenfemale
    goldenfemale Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow you did it! Be proud you look GOOD!!
  • glasgowgirl101
    glasgowgirl101 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well done......you look amazing! I'm just at the beginning of my journey and seeing your pics is such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing them :smile:
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    WOW you are doing so well you look great. I loved NKOTB Jordan was my favorite :blushing:
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    WOW you are doing so well you look great. I loved NKOTB Jordan was my favorite :blushing:

He's a funny guy it seems. Tons of my friends love him!
  • astarte63
    astarte63 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thats incredible!!!! You look amazing and besides ebing very proud of you you have no idea how jealous i am of your pics with the nkotb guys. I used to have such a crush on jon when i was about 13 lol

Keep up the superb work!!!
    x
  • wagn27
    wagn27 Posts: 65
    Options
    You look fantastic! And I must add that I LOVE all your shoes!
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    Thats incredible!!!! You look amazing and besides ebing very proud of you you have no idea how jealous i am of your pics with the nkotb guys. I used to have such a crush on jon when i was about 13 lol

Keep up the superb work!!!
    x

Thanks so much! Jon is really sweet!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Way to go! Btw, I'm super jealous you got to go to the "Stingy" premiere. :wink: Love me some NKOTB! :heart:
  • mrdavidjk
    mrdavidjk Posts: 105
    Options
    what a change.
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! I love the NKOTB theme throughout. It's brilliant and awesome!
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Way to go! Btw, I'm super jealous you got to go to the "Stingy" premiere. :wink: Love me some NKOTB! :heart:

IT WAS AMAZNG! I actually got to dance with Jordan while he sung a song from his new album. When it ended he held my hand for a little bit while talking to the rest of the group! Definitely a once in a lifetime!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    you look GOOD girl! And you met celebrities! *screams* Congrats!
  • glmrgal
    glmrgal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! You rock! Just like a lot of people on here, you too have inspired me. One the best pieces of advice that I learned from you was to log everything and don't cheat when doing so because you're only cheating yourself. Also, Thank You for for being my workout video-doer inspiration...without you, I would not have found good 'ol Jillian Michaels. Awesome transformation!
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great and I m jealous of your NKOTB pics!
  • mymelody_78
    Options
    YAY!!! You rock! Just like a lot of people on here, you too have inspired me. One the best pieces of advice that I learned from you was to log everything and don't cheat when doing so because you're only cheating yourself. Also, Thank You for for being my workout video-doer inspiration...without you, I would not have found good 'ol Jillian Michaels. Awesome transformation!

Awww! Your exercising is and should always be my inspriation! I will get back on track! You are amazing!
  • Frenchyxoxo
    Options
    You are looking fabulous! I've been on MFP for about a month now and I've lost 21 lbs so far. I love to see pix and read the stories, makes me wanna keep on going! Thanx for sharing!
  • LizabethRose
    Options
    Very inspiring!!! Thank you for posting! You are beautiful!
  • MintyCandy
    Options
    You are such a motivation to me!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options

IT WAS AMAZNG! I actually got to dance with Jordan while he sung a song from his new album. When it ended he held my hand for a little bit while talking to the rest of the group! Definitely a once in a lifetime!

That is phenomenal!!!! Definitely something to cherish for forever!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!