Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• savvymommy13
    savvymommy13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would welcome more encouragement. I'm getting better with my meal planning. It's exercise that's inconsistent. Trying to fit everything into the day with parenting responsibilities and work is an interesting balance. Good luck to everyone on this journey with me.
  • seemonsim
    seemonsim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am very new here and just join in two days ago. I always enjoy new friends.. Especially if you like to talk. Feel free to add me. Many thanks!
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Yes please!!!
  • victorslwong29
    victorslwong29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello again, my goal is to bulk up/build muscle if anyone here has a similar goal, id love to befriend, at least on MFP :)
    I've got some meals saved in my profile, would be great to share each others ideas
    Progress since started 65kg bw, now 76kg after 7 months of training (checked today). Not sure on BF% but strength has definitely gone up!
  • Jym1978
    Jym1978 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend.....PLEASE!!
  • butterfly14k
    butterfly14k Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me! This is my first time on here. Thank you!
  • NateTheRower
    NateTheRower Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've done a lot of learning in the last year or so and a lot of it is in my "diary". If anyone can learn from my mistakes/successes that would be a great outcome. Add me.
  • Bealey2011
    Bealey2011 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi All, newbie with only two friends :blush: I have been trying to lose three stone for the past 3 years (drop 10lbs then give up put it all back on and repeat....) any new friends would be most welcome please :)
  • Katy2Survivor
    Katy2Survivor Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    On this journey for few months lost 22 pounds ... New friends welcome .. Let's do this :blush:
  • Dani_km
    Dani_km Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Lawtstolose
    Lawtstolose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! This is Day 1 and I'm ready to lose some weight and gain some friends!
  • tpcmv2003
    tpcmv2003 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello- please add me. I tend to do really well for a few months but can't seem to keep my motivation up beyond that. Looking to shift 30lbs and stop the cycle!
  • Mamaof2UK
    Mamaof2UK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like for motivation
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    tpcmv2003 wrote: »
    Hello- please add me. I tend to do really well for a few months but can't seem to keep my motivation up beyond that. Looking to shift 30lbs and stop the cycle!

I hear you there! I'm the same.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Bealey2011 wrote: »
    Hi All, newbie with only two friends :blush: I have been trying to lose three stone for the past 3 years (drop 10lbs then give up put it all back on and repeat....) any new friends would be most welcome please :)

I'm in that ying/yang cycle, too. Nice to see I'm not alone!
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    please add me
  • MeliFarai29
    MeliFarai29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • AbigailCaulton
    AbigailCaulton Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I wouldn’t mind more friends :)