Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Always looking for advice and to give advice and friendly motivating people!
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    can you add me. Love the positive advise I get and sharing of knowledge. We need to help each other
  • cmbarbato71
    cmbarbato71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • Trysta
    Trysta Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Also looking for more active friends - feel free to add me =)
  • jennylea70
    jennylea70 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Looking for active friends...daily loggers and posters please! It helps to motivate each other!
  • iotterbeinbed
    iotterbeinbed Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for more active loggers! :) I'm 5'3, 160lbs, nursing student, working on mindful eating (binge eating disorder), calorie tracking, and upping my activity level. I keep my diary open for accountability!
  • waynearmouerapp
    Options
    How do i add people on this app? New and i little lost, any help
  • iotterbeinbed
    iotterbeinbed Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    How do i add people on this app? New and i little lost, any help

Click on their username, then click on the username again when the new screen loads, then you'll have an option to send a friend request.
  • LEdmonds2016
    LEdmonds2016 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends and motivation! Please feel free to add me!
  • Vixyb_
    Vixyb_ Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey!!
  • InItToWinIt81
    InItToWinIt81 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! Back after on and off for a few months / years?? Looking for friends who actually put in the work!!
  • warrenlightyear
    warrenlightyear Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been working at this now for a few months without the social aspect. I've gotten a good start but think I'm past the easy changes. I'm logging consistently and only able to get in a workout 3 or 4 times a week. Would like to find people similar to connect with.
  • TXHoneyBee9599
    TXHoneyBee9599 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HELLO :)
  • pennijeynes
    pennijeynes Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'd love to find more friends to motivate me through the final push to my goal weight. Any other mom's out there trying to shift their baby weight??
  • Bluerunbiker
    Bluerunbiker Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    add me if you like i like exercising and a few beers im over 50
  • Bloodandguts1980
    Options
    Hi
  • kane1200
    kane1200 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hiya! 40 M here getting back on MFP to lose 20-30 lbs. I like weight training (Starting Strength), a bit of cardio, and trying to cut down on carbs (liked Gary Taubes books). Looking for motivators, role models, friends, and entertainers – and I’ll try to return the favor.
  • wesley58
    wesley58 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You can add me, just recovering from a broken foot, and gained a little weight, need to get motivated again
  • Fit_B4_Forty
    Fit_B4_Forty Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    just restarted, looking to add some active and fun friends
  • disfunctionalgal
    disfunctionalgal Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    started, then given up, then started but was never consistent. Now I've finally begun working out at home using fitness blender youtube videos for cardio and lower body and this time I swear, I'm not going back.. Come what may, I'm just going to shut my mind & not look at unhealthy food until I get my lower body in shape. Damn I want to get in shape to wear all those lovely dresses.. and I've only got one life, and one body - cannot do this to me anymore. I'm on Day 3 of exercise and eating (almost) right, re-created fitness pal account today to ensure I log my calories for 2 month at least. Fitness pal tells me I just need 3 months to lost 7 kgs, I will give myself 3 months of persistence and discipline. Any others like me who have been unsure of themselves and need help staying on track, I would love to keep each other motivated :D Cheers.