Low carb vegetarian diet??

Options
Pls help with low carb vegetarian diet to loosey 70 pounds,no eggs pls..can i eat 5 cheese cubes in breakfast?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    If it fits with your calories and nutritional goals for the day, why not?

• GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Lowish carb vegetarian sources of protein include cottage cheese, cheeses (especially lower fat ones like haloumi), seitan, tofu, tempeh, edamame, and black soybeans. Add low carb veggies and healthy sources of fat and you have a low carb diet.

Mind you, it would be really hard to go super low carb as a vegetarian and get adequate protein.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    its hard to eat low carb and vegetarian. I cut out most dairy, and most eggs, and quit cooking with oil, I went to a mostly plant based diet and its helped a ton with weight loss
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Guessing that egg diet didn't work out so well? And same as everything else you've asked if you can eat - if 5 "cubes" of cheese fit your calories and goals you certainly can eat them for breakfast or whenever else you want. You might want a better unit of measurement than cubes - is this a 1 pound cube or a 1 ounce cube? Makes a difference. Also much like the egg diet you did - eating a lot of cheese (or whatever other thing you pick) every day might get you back to making posts like this rather quickly.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Guessing that egg diet didn't work out so well? And same as everything else you've asked if you can eat - if 5 "cubes" of cheese fit your calories and goals you certainly can eat them for breakfast or whenever else you want. You might want a better unit of measurement than cubes - is this a 1 pound cube or a 1 ounce cube? Makes a difference. Also much like the egg diet you did - eating a lot of cheese (or whatever other thing you pick) every day might get you back to making posts like this rather quickly.

And don't forget she's a vegan :/

Well a vegan that eats eggs, dairy, probably a steak next week... :o
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    veganbaum wrote: »
    OP, have you read every single response to every single thread you've started?

If not, please go back and read all the responses.

If so, please go back and read all the responses.

Sensible answers and direction have already been provided to you.

^^^^ This!

I'm guessing the egg thing didn't work out so well.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Pls help with low carb vegetarian diet to loosey 70 pounds,no eggs pls..can i eat 5 cheese cubes in breakfast?

You can totally eat 5 cheese cubes for breakfast.