Are all boobs created equal?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Yes the media is full of jerks. I wish more normal real people were on tv and movies. Just because.

what does that even mean? what are "normal, real people"

by what definition? what makes somebody "normal" or "real?"

Spend 15 minutes in my zip code and you'll understand the concept of fake people.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    It took me a long time to accept my size. I'm small. I've been rejected for not being bigger on multiple occasions. One time a guy I was making out with muttered 'that's disappointing' when he felt me up. I was so mortified that I was a let down that it never occurred to me that he was the problem. I should've told him to go eff himself. Instead I apologized. Smdh. I was young and naive then.

I know men are visual creatures. I know some men prefer females with bigger boobs than I've got. But damn if I don't still think I have nice boobs.

Because I do.

Small or not.

:sunglasses:

I hope you put your hands down his pants and said, "that's disappointing."

If that had happened to me I would have been mortified. The only way that I'll have larger boobs is maybe when I have children or if down the line I decided to get implants. Other than in those two scenarios, I will always have small breasts.

When I was younger I hated them, but as I've gotten older, while I'm still envious when I see a women with gorgeous cleavage, I like that I'm small. I can wear any shirt I want, no problem, finding bras that fit is never an issue for me, and to be honest, they help keep me looking youthful.

On the flip side, I've met men who prefer smaller breasts - like my husband. It's really helped boost my confidence.

Same. There are lots of men out there who find small breasts attractive. I like how I look now, but haven't always been so okay with it.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    My husband likes mine and that all that counts, he's stuck around for 20 years.. personally they get in the way.

This is from a movie he still quotes often about liking boobies...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmwVdbEgLwI
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    It took me a long time to accept my size. I'm small. I've been rejected for not being bigger on multiple occasions. One time a guy I was making out with muttered 'that's disappointing' when he felt me up. I was so mortified that I was a let down that it never occurred to me that he was the problem. I should've told him to go eff himself. Instead I apologized. Smdh. I was young and naive then.

I know men are visual creatures. I know some men prefer females with bigger boobs than I've got. But damn if I don't still think I have nice boobs.

Because I do.

Small or not.

:sunglasses:

I hope you put your hands down his pants and said, "that's disappointing."

If that had happened to me I would have been mortified. The only way that I'll have larger boobs is maybe when I have children or if down the line I decided to get implants. Other than in those two scenarios, I will always have small breasts.

When I was younger I hated them, but as I've gotten older, while I'm still envious when I see a women with gorgeous cleavage, I like that I'm small. I can wear any shirt I want, no problem, finding bras that fit is never an issue for me, and to be honest, they help keep me looking youthful.

On the flip side, I've met men who prefer smaller breasts - like my husband. It's really helped boost my confidence.

Same. There are lots of men out there who find small breasts attractive. I like how I look now, but haven't always been so okay with it.

Good Afternoon!
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    In for boobs because all boobs are great....no judgement
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    It's completely legal to go topless where I live and we women never do it, except the odd lady at a pride parade.

Tis a shame. Boobies are wonderful.
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    Options
    It's completely legal to go topless where I live and we women never do it, except the odd lady at a pride parade.

Too self conscious? Just embarrassed? Why don't you? Do you feel you aren't "up to standards?"

See the boobies in that swim suit? The one in my profile pic. Those are some nice boobies. I know, I own them. They don't sag yet, at all. They are more than a handful. Perfect boobies. And I have gone topless...lot's. On a sailboat, sure. Private beach? Always out. Vacation in Europe? Try and make me put my top back on.

It just isn't part of our culture here, so it would be frowned upon, even if it was legal.
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    Options
    Women here in Ontario hardly ever do it. Hence I would never do it here either. I might do it at the nude beach in Toronto, but I've never been there....but in places where it is done, sure. I dislike tanlines as much as the next girl.
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    Options

Too self conscious? Just embarrassed? Why don't you? Do you feel you aren't "up to standards?"

See the boobies in that swim suit? The one in my profile pic. Those are some nice boobies. I know, I own them. They don't sag yet, at all. They are more than a handful. Perfect boobies. And I have gone topless...lot's. On a sailboat, sure. Private beach? Always out. Vacation in Europe? Try and make me put my top back on.

It just isn't part of our culture here, so it would be frowned upon, even if it was legal.

I frequent Europe a lot and have lived there. Europeans are liberated in ways Americans are not. In conversations I am often confronted with a limited, static opinion on Europe and it's people.

American's are cool with violence, but afraid of sex...and boobies for some reason. I'm Canadian btw, so it is a little different here, but not enough. I keep waiting for it to catch on, but nope.

I do have to say, I am famous for losing my top under my wetsuit when I scuba dive, and most divers are used to this and don't even bat an eye.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options

I frequent Europe a lot and have lived there. Europeans are liberated in ways Americans are not. In conversations I am often confronted with a limited, static opinion on Europe and it's people.

I am an European living in the states and agree with this 100%.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    OG free the nipple did a photo series in NYC of old, young, attractive, less so, whatever, women in everyday situations. At the farmer's market, in Times Square, out by the water. It was actually super high quality.