Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• brentgulledge
    brentgulledge Posts: 4 Member
    I've been on MPG for a long time logging fitness through Garmin, but just recently started logging meals. I can't believe I didn't start doing this a long time ago! I'm experimenting with different diets in an attempt to reduce chronic migraines I've had for nearly 2-years. The current experiment is a cryogenic diet, but I will try other as time goes on. Add me as I need all the friends I can get!
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    feel free to add me
  • rArmantas
    rArmantas Posts: 44 Member
    Hello! Add me for motivation ^^
  • kballard1966
    kballard1966 Posts: 13 Member
    Add me, please!
  • NewStartDayBeginning
    NewStartDayBeginning Posts: 16 Member
    edited October 2017
    I'm new to MFP looking for motivated friends. & ppl who are positive, inspiring & pushing to better themselves.. I wanna talk with ppl who have the same challenges & wants the same changes in life as I do. I've lost 18 lbs since July 11th. I'm 32. Ready for a healthy lifestyle change. Dedicated and ready. Add me. I'd love to have a great group of friends.
  • Lovelybee2017
    Lovelybee2017 Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in!
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Daily logger and all about supporting each other. Feel free to add me :)
  • IPedal_4_Pleasure
    IPedal_4_Pleasure Posts: 27 Member
    Hi...I've been on MFP since Jan 2011. I lost 75 pounds and am maintaining now. I'd love to add more intereactive friends.
  • maitevillanueva
    maitevillanueva Posts: 53 Member
    Looking for long haul friends for support during the ups and downs as we pursue this lifelong lifestyle change...
  • kmreyes158
    kmreyes158 Posts: 2 Member
    I need more friends
  • pattikl56
    pattikl56 Posts: 3 Member
    Need friends to motivate me..
  • cattizzy
    cattizzy Posts: 13 Member
    Around 3 years ago I used MFP to lose 20lbs, and I am here again not because I gained it back but because I want to continue losing! I am a 19 year old college student, but I would love to be friends with anyone of any age!
  • DreDay46
    DreDay46 Posts: 491 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Feel free to add
  • KarinaOrtiz6
    KarinaOrtiz6 Posts: 31 Member
    Mid 20s
    Mother and wife..

Looking to lose about 40 pounds
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Please add me! The more motivation, the better! :):)
  • melzy824
    melzy824 Posts: 45 Member
    I would love more friends. I am trying to eat healthy and exercise to lose a few kilos and tone up. Need all the help I can get! :)
  • Yesse_00
    Yesse_00 Posts: 1 Member
    I also am looking for that and a walking buddy. What side of town you live in?
  • LugoHenry
    LugoHenry Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new to MFP looking for motivated friends for support during our time of need. Need people who are positive, inspiring & pushing to better themselves.
  • nahkostacos
    nahkostacos Posts: 7 Member
    I log daily and am currently doing PIYO & weight training 3x weekly :) love to have friends to motivate me along the way!