True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    spent most of the morning under the sheets crying. then I moved to the shower for an hour or so.

finally went to the doc around 2. lost 12 pounds since the last visit. he said my blood work looks phenomenal. I didn't mention the crying.

Long distance internet hug, T. :heart:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    spent most of the morning under the sheets crying. then I moved to the shower for an hour or so.

finally went to the doc around 2. lost 12 pounds since the last visit. he said my blood work looks phenomenal. I didn't mention the crying.

More ehugs your way!!
  • Grizzlyfeet
    Grizzlyfeet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    z2bupwfkc49a.png

Sometimes when I'm depressed, I like to drown Sims.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Sometimes when I feel I have my poo together, I read a contradicting view and everything I believe is now just an opinion.
    E.g Eat x amount of calories for weightloss, someone else Eat x amount of calories for weightloss, Someone else, dont eat under 1200 for women. One thing I do know is I dont know what I know because what I thought I knew I obviously have no idea. Eat 1750, im now in a 10 week challenge and the same person has put me on 1150 calories. Dont eat under 1200 people said, I can lose weight on more calories but I dont know if my body will let me lose weight on less than 1200. Yes I am overweight so I SHOULD lose weight on it but my body has been known to be a hoardering donkeyhole. Im so lost. ps it changed swear words to kitten, how cute haha
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

hugs
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm so exhausted right now, I will probably agree to just about anything. (notice I said just about, not everything)
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    IC I finally watched Magic Mike. I can eat my words now lol now I feel the need to go objectify some males :p

Well finallyuil8djz621a0.gif
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I confess that after a long night of angry mama i was very pleased that Ezra snuggled quietly with dad so she could sleep
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm so exhausted right now, I will probably agree to just about anything. (notice I said just about, not everything)

I confess, the mind has wandered wondering what it is you might agree to.
  • MrsNina1972
    MrsNina1972 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I confess after a stressful day yesterday I ate cornbread dressing with gravy for dinner and had a BIG slice of cheesecake today.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I spent $30 on apples :/
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I spent $30 on apples :/

That's ok as long as it didn't happen at Whole Foods. That would only buy you two apples.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,494 Member
    Options
    leslturn8 wrote: »

[ my body has been known to be a hoardering donkeyhole.

Im so lost.

Suup Girl?

I see a bright future here.

• RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    IC that since my stupid ovaries are determined to try and kill me today, I am about to take a pain pill and have a piece of reese's pb cake for lunch.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    IC that since my stupid ovaries are determined to try and kill me today, I am about to take a pain pill and have a piece of reese's pb cake for lunch.

I wish there was an on/off switch.

Like, if, when ready for babies, you could say, "okay, you can turn on now," and then once you're done, you could turn it off again. Because excuse me, but it is not fair I've had my period for sixteen years yet all this time I haven't wanted a baby.

Lol exactly!! Especially when your dumb girl parts are defective anyway but still try to kill you every month!
  • eli67
    eli67 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    First day of sober October and I'm feeling it already lol