What irks you?

Options

Replies

• recessivegenesforthewin
    Options
    Legos. Of all shapes and sizes. They create a battle ground on my sons floor and pop up randomly all over the house.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Kids that scream bloody murder in the neighbourhood all evening long. Control your damn kids!

Sorry!!!!!! I'll give them a dose of Benadryl around 4 pm next time, K!?

(For those who take things literally, I'm JOKING!!!)

I was going to suggest that 2 shots of Capt Morgan 100 works better then benadryl, then I noticed the parans.

(Yes I am joking also ....geez)
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    This morning- the cat pulling open the window shade as I was trying to get JUST 10 MORE MINUTES
  • DianaPrinceDET
    DianaPrinceDET Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Traffic. Traffic with kids in the car. Kids.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    When someone posts a picture of something that scares me on Instagram and then it seems that no one else posts a picture forever and so I just keep having the *kitten* scared out of me every time I open the app. It happens here in the forums too.

You mean like this @lstrat115

SEELDos.png
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    When people drive through the freshly painted road markings... And smear them. Then they're like that FOREVER.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Willful ignorance about history, governance, ethics, civics, law and economics.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »
    Grown adults that still dress and act like teenagers from an MTV video

OMG.. I went to see Guns&Roses when they were here. Picture 50 year old men with leather pants, animal print sleeveless T shirts and mullets. Just. Say. No. :(

The only guns and roses I am interested in are the guns in my safe and the roses in my garden.

They're still a great band. Axl hasn't lost his voice. They're just way too attractive to middle aged guys who miss their 20's too much.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    dsboohead wrote: »
    Kathy Griffin. (and not because of the severed head thing)

Kathy Griffin and the fact that she is not funny irks me.

Kathy Griffin since she was the second funniest female comedian ever after Joan Rivers who was the first. Until Kathy started talking about politics in her standup. Which is common for really talented female comedians to do once they get into their mid 40s for reasons I don't understand. Wrecks the funny every time.

Agree. When she stuck to bagging other celebrities it was the funniest thing ever. If you could get past her grating voice.
  • rcreynol3090
    rcreynol3090 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone leave their wallet in the car while shopping? Car gets jacked and thief gets a bonus.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    When someone says “what’s worst” instead of “what’s worse”

Or what about "let me ax you a question." Instead of "let me ask you a question."
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    When someone says “what’s worst” instead of “what’s worse”

Or what about "let me ax you a question." Instead of "let me ask you a question."

I always reply : well then, ax away!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Uptight people

what exactly does this mean? you're talking to me, aren't you? ..... aren't you?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Tardiness