Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I forgot all of my food this morning, including my morning coffee. So, of course, I ended up getting a calorific morning mocha and lunch could easily end up being a cheeseburger and tater tots. :o
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I forgot all of my food this morning, including my morning coffee. So, of course, I ended up getting a calorific morning mocha and lunch could easily end up being a cheeseburger and tater tots. :o

I'm jealous. I remembered my lunch, dammit.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I'm trying to talk myself into Subway instead, but it isn't working.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

Pfft you're such an amateur filthy eater!

Don't do it! Go for the burger! Subway is subpar :tongue:
  • Tacklewasher
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

:(

You hurt my feeling.

And yeah, screw Subway. Wendy's Baconater sounds like a good idea instead :)
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    i didn't have a lunch to bring today either, ordered sushi and it was so worth it.
  • pinuplove
    Options

You hurt my feeling.

Just the one? I'm thinking about casting a ballot to revoke your membership. Plus, you cheat at tic-tac-toe. Indefensible.

Looked up the Baconator just for fun. 950 calories in that bad boy! Now that's some dedicated filthy eating.
  • Tacklewasher
    Options

You hurt my feeling.

Just the one? I'm thinking about casting a ballot to revoke your membership. Plus, you cheat at tic-tac-toe. Indefensible.

Looked up the Baconator just for fun. 950 calories in that bad boy! Now that's some dedicated filthy eating.

This is all a plot by @CSARdiver to have you wimmen folk all to himself, isn't it?

And it wasn't cheating. I told you it was thinking outside of the box. :)
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    What feeling is this you speak of? Is it rage?

It's rage isn't it.
  • Tacklewasher
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    What feeling is this you speak of? Is it rage?

It's rage isn't it.

Yup. Didn't know there were other feeling.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    YA'LL ARE SLACKIN'
    Sushi and burgers? Nah. It's national taco day.
  • Spiderpug
    Spiderpug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Sweet treat
  • quiksylver296
    edited October 2017
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    YA'LL ARE SLACKIN'

That's dinner.

Bacon ranch cheeseburger, tater tots, Diet Dr. Pepper and a ginormous chocolate chip cookie that tasted like it had a whole stick of butter in it. I've blown my deficit for the rest of the month...and it's only the 4th. :D
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what dinner is tonight. We're off to friends and it's a Jewish holiday feast. So, I've had my normal breakfast of grapes, Greek yogurt and a granola bar, one vegetable sushi roll for lunch and snacked on a Simply Protein crunch (banana, caramel and cashew clusters for 100 calories/bag. The first bite was kind of 'meh', but I think that was more me expecting it to be saltier instead of sweeter. By the end of the bag, I was wishing I had more.)

I've got about 1350 calories left for dinner, so I feel pretty safe with whatever's on the menu. That's factoring in that I've walked just under 2 hours already today and will be walking to my friends (35 minutes each way) this evening.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    With all this running, I haven't had much of a chance to be filthy, but my son's confirmation was last weekend and we went to a nice Italian place where I had no qualms eating a salad with blue cheese dressing and devouring an entire veggie calzone myself.

My birthday is the end of the month, so I am plotting what kind of filthy I'm going to be. I think I want to be pizza filthy, even though we usually do a pot of chili on Halloween (my birthday). I could just eat gobs of that with cheese and oyster crackers. That's not inherently filthy, but I would make it so.

I have 10k on the 28th, so maybe a little filthy then, too. The race is only 10 minutes from hubby's favorite gluten free brewery where the most amazing food trucks are. That's super dirty deep fried pickles and stuff.
  • miratps
    miratps Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Just baked a cake and ate it all
  • jessiferrrb
    Options
    YA'LL ARE SLACKIN'

i did have tacos monday and yesterday, and i'm planning on eating velveeta shells and cheese with a can of tuna mixed in for dinner - i have 16 cans of tuna and 5 boxes of shells leftover from hurricane prep. (to be served with a side of sriracha brussel sprouts)
  • pinuplove
    Options
    YA'LL ARE SLACKIN'

i did have tacos monday and yesterday, and i'm planning on eating velveeta shells and cheese with a can of tuna mixed in for dinner - i have 16 cans of tuna and 5 boxes of shells leftover from hurricane prep. (to be served with a side of sriracha brussel sprouts)

Well we're all very happy you didn't starve during the hurricane! Sorry you're stuck eating rations now :lol:
  • jessiferrrb
    Options
    YA'LL ARE SLACKIN'

Well we're all very happy you didn't starve during the hurricane! Sorry you're stuck eating rations now :lol:

never apologize for shellz and cheeze - it's what dreams are made of.
  • kmshover
    kmshover Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Reese's Custard Concrete from Sonic. That was my lunch and it was delicious. And I ate it at 1030 this am. I am thinking Saturday before work I want a cinnamon roll from the local pastry shop. Their cinnamon rolls are almost as big as my head!!!!!