Hey It's Eve, Share your favourite joke!

Options
Eve000123
Eve000123 Posts: 9 Member
Hey guys, just thought we could have a bit of fun.. cheer each other up a bit by sharing some classic knock knock or dad jokes?

I spent all morning marking students papers.. would love to have something to smile about.

Also feel free to add me and send any weight loss tips my way, as I am a total newbie to this world of weight loss.

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    What up eve. What is the difference between jelly and Jam
  • Eve000123
    Eve000123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What up eve. What is the difference between jelly and Jam

I don't know, what is the difference between jelly and jam?
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Dave was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them."

Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "OK, Dave, how about Tom Cruise?"

"No dramas boss, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it." So Dave and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door, and Tom Cruise shouts,

"Dave! What's happening? Great to see you! Come on in for a beer!"

Although impressed, Dave's boss is still skeptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Dave that he thinks him knowing Cruise was just lucky.

"No, no, just name anyone else," Dave says.

"President Obama," his boss quickly retorts.

"Yup," Dave says, "Old buddies, let's fly out to Washington," and off they go.

At the White House, Obama spots Dave on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Dave, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a beer first and catch up."

Well, the boss is very shaken by now but still not totally convinced. After they leave the White House grounds he expresses his doubts to Dave, who again implores him to name anyone else.

"Pope Francis," his boss replies.

"Sure!" says Dave. "I've known the Pope for years." So off they fly to Rome.

Dave and his boss are assembled with the masses at the Vatican's St. Peter's Square when Dave says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope." He disappears into the crowd headed towards the Vatican.

Sure enough, half an hour later Dave emerges with the Pope on the balcony, but by the time Dave returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.

Making his way to his boss' side, Dave asks him, "What happened?"

His boss looks up and says, "It was the final straw... you and the Pope came out on to the balcony and the man next to me said, 'Who the heck is that on the balcony with Dave?'
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    What's blue and smells like red paint?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    This is chit chat, there are no funny people here.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Eve000123 wrote: »

Also feel free to add me and send any weight loss tips my way, as I am a total newbie to this world of weight loss.

Don't eat the apple
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    What strong enough for a man but made for a woman?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Two guys walk into a bar and sit down to eat their lunches. Then the bartender says, ''Sorry, but you can't eat your own food in here.'' So the two guys look at each other and swap lunches.
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his pants, a peg leg and a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says, "Hey, you've got a steering wheel on your pants."
    The pirate says, "Arrrr, I know. It's driving me nuts."
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    This is chit chat, there are no funny people here.

Ouch
  • TheRoadDog
    Options
    What strong enough for a man but made for a woman?

The back of my hand?