Co-worker Restroom Etiquette

Options

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Saw a lady I worked with. She stepped out of the bathroom and was walking away from me. The back of her dress was tucked into her pantyhose. I didn't like her, so I didn't tell her. But....I told everyone else.
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    A polite nod. That's about it LOL
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I have never felt uncomfortable before until I read this thread. Today was uncomfortable and avoided eye contact with any men going or coming from the men's room. Thank you for that OP

I do what I can.
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I once sniffed my fingers and wrinkled up my nose, but I didn’t like the person who was walking in behind me and wanted to annoy them.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    resale3108 wrote: »
    I once sniffed my fingers and wrinkled up my nose, but I didn’t like the person who was walking in behind me and wanted to annoy them.

:lol:
  • resale3108
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I'm very concerned for a lot of you.

Don’t be, I use a powerful anti-bacterial spray

Do you not just use toilet paper like all other mortals...... or are accountants “special’?
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Do you not just use toilet paper like all other mortals...... or are accountants “special’?

No, I use the anti bac spray/battery acid because:
    I work in a shared office space where I am the only female and there are seven men. We share a single bathroom. Every time I go in there, the toilet seat is covered in what looks like ash and little black curlies. I mean I’ve been in the bathroom at Target, so I know women can make a bathroom disgusting, but what is falling out of these guys’ cracks!

• resale3108
    Options

I work in a shared office space where I am the only female and there are seven men. We share a single bathroom. Every time I go in there, the toilet seat is covered in what looks like ash and little black curlies. I mean I’ve been in the bathroom at Target, so I know women can make a bathroom disgusting, but what is falling out of these guys’ cracks!

Play them at their own game.... leave a baby sea lion floating in the bowl and only clean it up once they promise to clean up after themselves!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Play them at their own game.... leave a baby sea lion floating in the bowl and only clean it up once they promise to clean up after themselves!

Baby sea lions might be easy enough obtain in the UK but it’s surprisingly difficult here. I’ll see what I can do.
  • resale3108
    Options
    The reference is metaphorical.... it’s not a real baby sea lion..... but it looks like a baby sea lion........
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    The reference is metaphorical.... it’s not a real baby sea lion..... but it looks like a baby sea lion........

Trust me when I say the real one is easier to obtain
  • resale3108
    Options

Ok....... I mean..... just don’t flush after you have pooped! Leave what looks like a baby sea lion as a surprise greeting for the next inhabitant of your shared bathroom...... then lay down the law.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Ok....... I mean..... just don’t flush after you have pooped! Leave what looks like a baby sea lion as a surprise greeting for the next inhabitant of your shared bathroom...... then lay down the law.

Yes. I got that. :lol:

I’m saying that is not a thing I can do in public this conversation is ruining my ladylike image :joy:
  • resale3108
    Options
    Ohhhh..... well you started it. Moaning about discarded pubes and featherlight pieces of botty detritus lying everywhere.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I’m saying that is not a thing I can do in public this conversation is ruining my ladylike image :joy:

Oh hunny that's long gone :tongue:

Hahaha! On day 1! Love ya both though!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Oh hunny that's long gone :tongue:

Thank god, I couldn’t keep it up any longer!
  • resale3108
    Options
    The best jokes are the ones you have to explain

The caveat being that it’s not so good if you have to explain it more than once!