Introverts Unite!!!

Options

Replies

• harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    harryt678 wrote: »
    Glad to not be alone in this one, always been an introvert and do so much better just being on my own but could always use the support!

This is how I often feel. I'm good solo, but every once in awhile I want some to be accountable to. Or someone to tell me "it's ok, the struggle is real!"

That is exactly how I feel, wish there was that convenience but people don't come and go as we please I spose lol
  • jenna_mikewolf
    jenna_mikewolf Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Did someone say "introvert"? *grabs a plate of hors d'oeuvres and sits at an empty table in the corner*

I'm all about the corner table! Haha!

• jenna_mikewolf
    Options
    So...how are all the introverts doing???
  • jenna_mikewolf
    Options

We're still here, not talking to one another...[/quote]

Good to know!!!
  • jenna_mikewolf
    Options
    Just a thought??? Who here is a Scorpio?
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options

We're still here, not talking to one another...

Good to know!!![/quote]

If we did try to converse, it would just be awkward anyway. :smirk:
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Not sure why it cut off some of my post??? Ugh! Any way, I know that there are more of you out there like me, right!?!? The

Yeah. That’s how I am too. I like the forums bc I can participate as I want, without all of the commitment of friends. Sometimes I’m happy to get a message and sometimes I cringe and don’t answer for days. It’s not them. I just don’t want to get involved in conversations and have to follow ppl’s updates and stuff. I get overwhelmed bc I feel like I’ll let ppl down, and then I do let them down. :(
  • jlove618
    jlove618 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I love having introverted friends - they just get it :)
  • Mellykay88
    Mellykay88 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi! Fellow introvert here! Like you, I have my moments of extroversion. Like last night (Halloween), I went to the door to give candy to trick-or-treaters every time, rather than letting someone else do it like I always do! :# Seriously, it was a big deal to me. I also deal with a lot of anxiety, but online support is great. Like others, it sometimes takes me a bit to respond to private messages depending on my mood, but I do like to comment on statuses and I hang out in the forums a lot. I’ll send you a friend request!
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Greetings fellow introverts!
  • jenna_mikewolf
    Options
    I'll tell ya what's hard (so to speak). Being a mostly introvert engineer (until I drink) and working with socially awkward introvert engineers. Every hour. All day long. It's a constant tug of war between understanding them and hating them.

Drinking brings out my extrovert big time!
  • jenna_mikewolf
    Options
    Hey fellow introverts- of course we all like these forums- don't have to actually chat and we can leave whenever we want! It's perfect! Ok...see ya later :)

Nothing better than only having to reply when you feel like it. I love the no pressure zone!
  • cs2thecox
    cs2thecox Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I thought that right now too. It's so nice to have this here but with everyone just sitting quietly doing their thing!